Guys, If a girl accidentally sleeps on your shoulder, how would you react?

I was really tired today... since I only had a few hours of sleep. I was on this really crowded bus going home (it was 6:00 pm) , my crushes friend (he's my classmate too) arrived late & had no where else to sit so I moved a little more to give him enough space. He said thank you to me after... his skin felt hot and sweaty because I think he had some basketball training. so I tried to move away from him.

but moments later when it was getting really dark outside... I had this urge to sleep.

and I did fall for that tempatation.

I woke up nearly leaning on him (or maybe I did Dx) I picked up my phone which fell when I slept and he started to sit straight... when my seatmate left I moved away to give him space right after doing that awkward thing.

when I was home, I still felt a little sleepy when I walked out so I almost fell to him but luckily not. I was sluggishly knocking at my houses gate, leaning at one side as I waited... so he obviously saw that I was really tired.

if you were him would you be disgusted?

would you tell anyone... or think it's annoying?

i'm not fat. guys call me cute rather than beautiful. if that helps... xP

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I would let you rest as long as I'm not in serious need to get up and go somewhere (like in an emergency). A female friend has put her head on my shoulder once when riding on a train. It actually felt nice. And it felt good to help and be respectful to a friend.