Do guys consider 5'2" and 113lbs to be to big?

I'm 5'2" and 113lbs and I'm pretty self conscious.. I'm just curious, do guys prefer skinny girls.. Or girls with alittle curves?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not to big. Its nice

What Guys Said 10

• I must agree with him.

• I prefer as many curves as possible but without a belly, muffin top or sloppiness. I love short girls personaly. a lot of don't prefer girls as voluptuos as I do, but as far as I know most guys agree with me on the other stuff. weight and height really doesn't help different people wear the weight differenly

• Isnt that about perfect for 5'2"? I have a friend who is 5'2" and 110lbs and she looks amazing. I guess it depends a bit on muscle and fat.. she's very toned.

• you sound perfectly fine :) stop worrying

• no

• awesome body type

• LOL no, you are pretty much my ideal size.

• no that's sounds really fun. I like short thick girls

• hell naw... ur tiny

• I don't know how big or small that is, sounds small has hell to me, I like curvy girls. ever heard the song curse of curves by cute is what we aim for. A lot of guys, not all, like girls with at least some curvature to them

What Girls Said 6

• Dude you are thin! what are you talking about I'm 5'3" and I weigh 134 pounds and I'm not fat half the guys I meet think I weigh like 20 pounds less. To be honest you can't tell anything about your body type if your hot or not by just saying your height and weight! and most guys prefer girls with curves over the really skinny girl.

• Girrrrrrl, I'm 5'2" and 113 pounds, too! I knw how you feel, I'm a little thicker with curves and you know what? Just embrace it, guys don't want skinny ass girls with no meat one them!

• lol Big? that is a prefect weight for you.. That is skinny, why would you think you are big?

• lol no. I'm 5'3 and 116 and I'm not THAT self conscious. your totally fine! don't worrrry.

• Stop worrying! That's the perfect weight for someone yur size..

• That is not anywhere close to fat. You're not even 115 pounds and worried about being too big. Do you hear yourself? The media has some of yall girls f***ed up. Enjoy your body and your life because you only get one!