What makes skater boys attractive

Why are skater guys so hot to girls? What makes us so attractive? Is it our dedication, bodies, just the way we live, what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh.. well personally, it's the whole edgy look! And most of you guys are quite sweet (compared to CHAVS...ugh...)

and trinityagcu is very right!

I think that 'skaters' are actually more emotional and compassionate, don't you think?

At least most of them.:)

What Girls Said 10

• I think they are hot usually because when I'm with them.. they are always seeing the bright side to things. Like if it's raining they are happy about trying tricks in the rain when my guy friends that play football and just want in my pants would take advantage of me while it was raining... and they usually are really cute how they let me try to ride even though they know I have nooo idea what I'm doing. lol.. I just stand there and rock back and forth and they usually push me and I get all scared and they treat me really good.. but other guys don't care to make me laugh. they don't want that.. all they want is to get in my pants and its annoying to me. Plus they are all really committed to relationships ( the ones I know ) And I have never seen a skater without a hotttt body. So I guess that's what is attractive about them.

• Personally, I like skaters because most of the skaters I know are non-judgemental, laid-back, easy to talk to, and don't conform to what is considered "normal". I like guys who stick out from the crowd because there's something different or unique about them. For me it's not necessarily just skaters though, I like a lot of different types of guys, as long as they aren't frat boy types who drink too much and have closets full of Abercrombie.

• Cause I'm a tomboy and skating is awesome except for the time that I broke my $100 board. But you're hot and have great arms and bods. Hell and ya'll usually have a great personality and great sense of humor and If I must mention you can handle me.

• u guys are just so hott to us and so talented to us . But if that pic is you WOW ur hott

GOSH ur hott . But ur skate moves they just move us . that is what I think

• Yes its kool when a guy has commitment to something that they love it shows a lot and also they just have such great and nice personalities ,there cool peoples to hang with.

• i think for me its the hair and like I don't kow cause I like skateboard myself so maybe I'm attractive(jk :)) idk. ithink its just the whole persona.

• Long hair. 🚬👈🏻

• I think 'sk8er boiz' are definitely overrated. I personally have no attraction to them, probably because the ones around here don't know what a shower is. If I had to pinpoint something, it would probably be the thrill of an action sport that makes them attractive.

• What's not to love about skaters? Their hair, clothing, almost carefree attitudes, body build, passion( for skating) etc. I can go on! perhaps its the way skaters, From the ones I've met, are so sociable!. They are all so funny! they have cute personalities and they seem very interesting. of course, not all of them are like that.. but their still hot. XD

• because you can take a lot of pain which makes you very strong and masculine and skaters tend to be laid back which is also an attractive quality in my books at least.

What Guys Said 2

• From what I have heard, it shows that we are dedicated and that we have commitment to things.

• why do half the girls i know like me because i love to skate!!!

WHY