Male leg hair; Yes, No?

Mostly asking the girls :].

Ladies! Is it strange to you if a guy shaves his legs? A friend of mine was telling me I should wear shorts; I told him that previously I haven't worn shorts because I didn't like my leg hair, but didn't want to shave it because it seemed to be stereotypically strange. At this point though, I'm confident enough to shave my legs and not worry about it, but I still want to know what women think about it. Is it too girly of a guy to shave his legs? Or maybe it demonstrates courage and boldness to be secure enough to shave his legs? Or maybe it means nothing at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think that they're a swimmer or something of that sort.

I don't tend to look at guys' legs so I wouldn't notice if you shaved or not.

I do think it's a bit fussy since it's a common thing for guys to have hair on their legs. Unless your leg hair is like a bush I don't see why you have this need for shaving it.

What Girls Said 6

• To be honest, when I see a man with shaved legs I assume he's a swimmer or a cycler. I don't think anything else of it.

I never thought men were self conscious about their own body hair because it is so much more acceptable to have hair when you're a man.

• I think you should do what makes you feel more comfortable especially as it summer and you'll wearing shorts more.

I don't have any problem with a man shaving his legs or leaving them hairy. I you do decide to shave remember that some men are not very hairy anyway so people will not necessarily be able to tell that you have. I personally don't think its girly.

• Eww nah don't shave your legs.. If they're really hairy trim BUT DON'T SHAVE it's just weird.

• In my opinion men are supposed to be hairy so it doesn't really bother me. Do whatever you want but I don't think you should shave your legs.

• It really doesn't matter. Don't think much of it.

• don't shave your legs, I understand if it's for sports or whatever, but don't. it just looks weird

What Guys Said 0