What do guys (or girls I guess) think about sheer?

so a new trend right now is sheer clothing, and I really like it, (not like I'm running around showing everyone my bra) but I like wearing blouses that are sheer and wear a tang top under. I think it says sexy but in a classy modest way, so what do you think? classy or sluty?

here are some examples-

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the whole sheer thing, though the ones I like look more like this (as far as fabric):

link

link

link

But I think it doesn't look trashy as long as you are covered up underneath.

What Guys Said 7

• Some people can pull this look off quite well, and there are those that can't. From the majority that I have seen, not many people have pulled it off. I think the problem lies with how close the fabric sits to the body; I've seen many that have worn it so loose, it gives the impression that they're hitting their 80's. I think the closer, and slimmer the outfit, the better it looks.

Having said that though, make sure you cover up underneath. Very elegant, and classy IMO.

Check the fifth picture here link The floor length dress, if coupled with a black mini-dress underneath, is a complete winner in my book, and would make heads turn like nobody's business.

• They would look odd for a younger person but for someone your age I think it's classy enough. But where some sort of under shirt, I don't want to see your bra. lol

• Definitely not slutty, but those all look wierd, imho

• alright honestly I had no idea what it was but then I looked it up and it defines it roughly as seethrough clothing which I'm sorry just screams slutty I mean people wear mini skirts and low cut shirts and are called sluts so see through clothing is just worse

• Aslong as the rest of the outfit goes with it its OK, I would prefer other stuff tho like a tshirt/tanktop or shirt or whatever girls wear nowadays. I've yet to see someone wearing it in real life tho

• the first one looks very cute

• who tha hell is sheer? how do you eat that...fork or spoon?

• WHO is sheer? how do you EAT that.. are you implying sheer is a person to be eaten?

• I was trying to make a point that most guys don't really judge a person by what she is wearing...this girl asked if it made her look classy or slutty...if you like wearing what you use then use it, don't listen to wt others say... :)

What Girls Said 7

• With a tank or cami underneath, I think it's fine. I have a white shirt like this; sometimes I wear blue tanks under it, sometimes white. As long as the bra/ lack of bra isn't showing I find it fine.

• I think sheer is fashionable and classy at the same time - who cares if it's "slutty" (hate that word too) as long as you feel good in what you are wearing you should go for it!

• I love love love LOVE IT go for it, f*** whoever disagrees :)

• I do the same thing - something I pick up while living in Europe it suppose. I think it looks cute, not slutty if you're covered up.

• not a big fan of the sheer trend.

• the examples you gave definitely are not slutty, I liked the black shirt especially

• Yeah that and the dress are my favorites :)

• it's classy