Gray clothing, is it unattractive or what?

Apparently I've been wearing gray clothing for a few years now (Grey pants, grey shirt, grey sweater, gray shoes, etc etc.) and I used to feel comfortable in it and whatever (and it sort of matches my green-gray eye color), but nowadays I'm sort of insecure about it. I don't ever or have barely ever seen anyone wear only gray clothing, which is sort of a sign, and considering that I haven't got much attention from females (or to say: none)... I tend to wonder about it...

Is completely gray clothing unattractive, plain, boring and whatever, and therefore repulsive to the female gender?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gray is not an unattractive color. But all gray is. Gray pants with a solid color (actual color) shirt would look really nice.

• I actually do wear all-gray they are a bit different in shades though, I don't think it's bad but it must be unusual for any other people in the world. :P

• Women are visual creatures too, and everyone is attracted to colors.

You should try some. It could very possibly make a difference in your self presentation to the fairer sex. ^:^

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear a gray polo shirt. I see nothing wrong with the color. According to studies, red is the most attractive color. But I say ignore that, and just wear what you love.

What Girls Said 10

• I wear a crapload of gray clothes. Like, half my wardrobe, haha. But it's probably not a good thing if everything in your outfit is gray. It can look okay sometimes, but one outfit that's all one color, in general, can look weird.

But I don't really care about what colors guys wear. I doubt any girl would find the fact that you wear gray to be a dealbreaker, haha.

• Grey clothing is okay but not EVERY single bit of your clothing should be that one color. Wearing nothing but grey all of the time makes you seem unnoticeable and boring. You could add a green or blue color to your daily outfit to kind of make your outfit POP. Try to add maybe a leather or denim jacket of you're trying to go for that mysterious bad boy type of look which girls like. Maybe you could wear some nice new colorful converse that are very instyle. I hope this helped

• grey, if worn a lot and once it kind of just blends into the background, with grey it is a colour that can be matched with anything, wearing all grey does look a bit boring my biggest suggestion is not to wear grey pants unless they belong to a suit. An outfit that I think looks really good on all guys despite what they look like it medium wash blue jeans, grey shoes, white t-shirt and a khaki sweater

• If you are wearing a completely monotone style of grey, that could look a bit strange, and people may think wtf are you up to?

If you like wearing gray, why should you stop?

If you want girls, then you can change what you wear but not the color if you like the color

Consider it a characteristic of yourself. :) I personally think it is attractive to see something quirky about a guy. (for example the guy I like has matching tattoos with his older brother because he really looks up to him)

Dark and plain colors seem to be suitable for guys in my opinion, If I see a guy wearing a mixture of purples yellows and reds. it is kind of, no just plain unattractive.

Anyway, If you don't mind wearing gray, then don't stop. But if you think you can spruce it up

try wearing different kinds of gray, like buy in-fashion items in gray work with textured and patterned clothes.

link

:) this seems nice

• gray is actually a great color to wear if you want to wear bold accessories, and you can mix it with almost any color. for example, if you wear a gray jacket, you could wear a colored blouse underneath. or if you wear a gray dress, pair it with bold, colored accessories, shoes, or bag.

hope I helped:)

• One of my favorite things is when guys wear grey undershirts, so grey is totally fine. Personally, I'm not sure I would wear ALL grey, but in general I don't find it boring/unattractive at all... especially if it's what you love/are most comfortable in.

• As long as you don't wear a lot of grey at once, it probably looks good. If it's a grey suit, then awesome. But some people have colors that look good on them. Grey isn't my best color, red or black probably is. So it all depends I guess :)

• What if you wear a lot of gray at once?

And what colors can you mix gray with?

• Well, you could wear gray shirts with blue or black jeans, or whatever. I personally probably only have about five pieces of clothes that are gray. And if you have gray jeans pretty much any shirt would go with that.

• No, I think guys that wear darker clothing are sexier in a mysterious way

• it has a connotation of being drab and boring. not really unattractive but doesn't really do anything for most people's complexion or make anyone look that great. it's pretty basic. if I wear gray I try to pair it with a nice color and accessorize well. its not really BAD I'm not gonna notice someone who's wearing gray and be like "ew" but it's probably not gonna make me think "wow that guy can dress" either

• all gray? a bit boring

What Guys Said 0