Do you find Aishwarya Rai attractive?

If you don't know who she is, she's a bollywood superstar.

Here's a picture: link

I've been told since I was a baby, believe it or not, that I look a lot like her. However, some people I've asked do not find her attractive. What do you think of her?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad, but very conventional. If you didn't say Bollywood, I would have thought Good Housekeeping.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• she certainly is beautiful in the classical sense, but not really my personal taste. She's textbook beautiful. But not my idea of beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's very pretty. But I don't know that I find her that attractive, don't really go for Indian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • very atractive

0|0
    0|0
  • She's really gorgeous, QA. are you an Indian, if not I'll be quite surprised.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say, she's exotic looking, very nice indeed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Gorgeous isn't she like the epitome of the standard beauty in Bollywood? With the natural light eyes and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now we still don't know what she looks like because she's wearing lots of makeup, the light is strange and it's all retouched.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think she's very pretty. She's got stunning eyes, luscious lips, a nice smile, cute accent, fit body and most importantly to me, she's classy, not slutty which is very attractive. You don't see her prancing around in promiscuous outfits, I think that makes her all the more desirable. A nice respectable personalty to boot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's amazingly pretty, and I think a lot of Indian women are too.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's so beautiful! I've always thought so, if you look like her you are lucky :)

0|0
    0|0
  • she's very pretty and I love her so mush I've seen a lot of her movies and she is really gorgeous. if you look like her then lucky you

did you know that she was miss world 1994

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, she is gorgeous. :]

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes she is.I love her.I saw she and her hubby on Oprah:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous. simple as that. Take it as a huge compliment. I don't think any guy would turn her down because she's just "textbook beautiful." whatever that means...lol

0|0
    0|0