Do girls like guys with their hair down or spiked up?

i spike my hair up sometimes and have it down when it grows. To me it doesn't matter but I wanna know what a girl would prefer and why..

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like when they can run their hand through a guy's hair. I personally like it not spiked, but if you do axe has touchable hair products

What Girls Said 4

• Natural. Although styled is nice once in a while but it's just healthier for your hair if you leave it natural more often than not. SO for a night out or a special thing put a little bit, but for a date, when you're certain she's going to touch you, I wouldn't put any. It's a turn off to feel that kind of hair.

• REally, I'd have to see what you look like to answer your question. But girls know what fits. Like, the cut has to match your face, like the shape and all that. It really depends on a couple stuff. But if your super hella sexy, it don't matter what-the-f*** your hair looks like. =P

• I think if you use gel/other hair products it looks best just a little scruffy, like bed hair. Don't really like the scene-hair or the hedgehog look, I think it generally looks best if you don't do anything with it :)

• I don't like hair that's full of gel cause it's not as fun to play with

What Guys Said 0