Why do I look ugly in Walmart?

I was in the clothing section and I looked in the mirror and I looked like an ugly baby head on top of a large body. I couldn't see my cheekbones, and my eyes looked beady black. In other mirrors I look really good, but at walmart...GROSS. Is it the lighting? Is it the mirrors they use in the clothing section? I'm serious in this question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did see you on peopleofwalmart.com today... pretty hideous man.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe walmart uses normal mirrors.

• Then wal-mart is the only place that uses normal mirrors?

• omg you said the W word! lol...

• its the lighting I'm sure

What Guys Said 3

• When I'm in wal mart, my eyes get REALLY puffy and teary, so I always look ugly in wal-mart. Maybe I have an allergy to large amounts of clothing.

It might be because wal mart uses full head-to-toe body mirrors and you're only used to seeing your upper half.

• It's the lighting effects. They are apparent in clinics, supermarkets and clothing stores. It's a marketing ploy. They TRY to make you feel like sh*t, so you buy more sh*t to compensate.

• It's the fluorescent lights they use. They have a nasty effect of enhancing all the lines, sores, blemishes, acne, and wrinkles on people's faces...

Same effect in a doctor's clinic.