Are there any guys who don't think tyra banks is that good looking?

My boyfriend thinks tyra banks is ugly and I wondered if maybe he had a COMPLETELY Different standard of beauty than most people. HIs best friend is a drop dead gorgeous woman with a 95% average in university, and he's not attracted to her at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tyra Banks does nothing for me. She doesn't look that good, her attitude sucks, and she's just plain annoying.

You're boyfriend has good taste. But as opposed to the other girl, maybe you just think she looks good. Everyone else has different standards of attraction.

But if she's really good looking and everyone else thinks she looks good and he's the only one, then he might have self-esteen issues and think he can't get her. I know a guy that makes real good money, has a funny persona, just an all around good person, but only goes after ugly women. Beautiful women flock to him all the time, but he says he doesn't think he would be able to keep them so he goes after the ugly ones who are basically loyal to him for life. Even after he dumps them.

What Guys Said 6

• She's good looking but listening to her talk for more than 5 minutes makes me want to strangle her. She's eye candy and that's it.

• I don't find her attractive in the least. I've never understood why she's considered a supermodel or why some guys go ga-ga over her. :-/

• shes ok but not that pretty.shes just average for me

• im not really attracted to tyra banks,

• mehh. she's alright.

• theres some guys who care about how much the girl is smart more than they care about how beautiful she is , nothing wrong with it unless he don't look at her at all

What Girls Said 2

• i know guys that doesn't think she is all that pretty either. plus most say that even if they did think she was pretty her attidude stinks anyways so that makes her look ugly anyways.

• My brothers thinks that Tyra banks is a barbie amd I think she is just hot