GIRLS: I caught my co-worker looking at my crotch area.......

i think she seen me catch her, then when I saw her again she said "you're tall", what does that mean?

this is how is happened.. she was talking to someone then I came walking down the hallway behind her then she turned around and looked at my crotch area then she came back a few minutes later and said "you're tall, how tall are you?" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. She was embarrassed she got caught, so to try to make conversation she commented on the first thing she noticed -- your height

or

2. Tall = big...

What Girls Said 3

• It means nice package

• She was probably horny that day and you happend to be the one she put her eye on so it's more of a compliment towards you and also after working with someone people start to get curious specially if that person is hot

• lmao this woman makes me laugh.

if that was me and I asked that what I'm really asking is

"i can't help but see your buldge, tell me are you well hung?"

What Guys Said 1

• 1. It means she thinks you're sexy - especially since she turned around to look at you/it

2. It means she thinks you have a nice bulge in your pants.

3. It means she associates height with a larger d*** and wants and estimate of exactly how big of a package you hold based on how tall you are.

Consider yourself lucky. Most women are much more subtle than that. It's pretty rare that I actually catch a woman looking at my bulge.