Do guys think dark lipstick on a girl as sexy or a turn off?

I like the deep browns and burnt red shades (I'm a Latina who grew up in the 90's, go figure, lol). Do guys thing that's sultry or is it just something you wouldn't want to kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom use to wear brown lipstick shades all the time, I had no idea why but it suited her, red lipstick is a little bold and seems like its only good for special occasions when your dressing up, I don't think brown lipstick is a turn off unless its done right and flatters your complexion. red lipstick doesn't suite me at all :( maybe if you worry if guys thinking its a turnoff try lipgloss, it is more lighter

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the outfit. If you're wearing a sky blue dress, then no thank you to the red haha. Lipstick is a compliment to an outfit, so put it on AFTER an outfit is chosen. No matter the color, if it looks good with the outfit, it's probably a turn on. As for casual clothes, I think it looks totally fine, as long as it doesn't completely mismatch the clothing.

What Girls Said 1

• if it works for you, then go for it.

for me, I can't wear browns and darker shades

my skin is pale and my lips are naturally pink. so it's pinks and light reds for me