Will darker / tanned skin make my muscles look more defined?

OK so I work out every other day, and I'm a pretty pale-ish guy (not snow white but pretty pale). My core body doesn't get much sun (chest, abs, back, shoulders etc.)

so my question to you is, would darker or tanned skin make my muscles look more defined ? ask for a pic if you want and ill message you with one

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it will. Why do you think body builders use fake tan and get all oiled up? to create an illusion! LOL I am a makeup artist :P I know how it works lol spray tan professionals can even spray a darker tan in certain spot to make you look even bigger :)

• ok but like a natural beach tan, would that bring out more definition ? or would I have to use product ?

• no lol

• WOW ! that's ridiculous! its a life skill! everyone should know abouut sun protection! :)

if you get a natural tan : the tan is the result of your skin trying to protect itself from the UVA and UVB rays. :) you should google it lol

good luck.. and if you decide to stay natural.. use sun screen. (You can still get a minor tan with it.. but not much)

What Girls Said 4

• If you go to good salon, they can use tanning spray to make your muscles pop. That being said, I hate! when guys tan.

• Yup. But don't be too obsessed. Skin cancer certainly isn't more attractive.

• yes it does. that's why body builders get very dark tans or wear dark paint during competitions

• Yup. Sounds hot.

What Guys Said 2

• definitely will I am moderately pastey myself and have abs (althought my abs are a little darker for some reason) but I even notice how much abs looked in low-light. Its just that with darker its like if you have black lines on piece of paper, the darker they are the more noticable they will be. I suggest sunless taning (like a lotion or spray) some of them really work and some are made specificly for men (because of body hair)

• yeah it does because it tightens your skin and is gives you more of the cut look

• for real? never knew it actually tightened your skin haha