What do you think about industrial piercing?

I've been thinking about getting one, and so far I've gotten mixed reviews. One of my best guy friends said I'm too cute for one, and another guy said they were "f***ing sexy as sh*t."

Honestly, I want guy's opinions. Are they overrated? Cute? Trashy? Sexy? Poser-ish? Preppy?

What comes to mind when you see a girl with one?

Thanks everybody for the answers! They helped a bunch (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like piercings.

What Guys Said 4

• I like any kind of piercing on a girl. I don't really know why, but they kind of do it for me.

• I think the general consensus is they're more trashy than classy. +1

• I think they look stupid, but they're not horrible like a septum piercing.

• Please wear them. It will make it SOOOO much easier to avoid approaching you. Tats on your labia too? Why not?

• Thanks for you opinion! However, I fail to understand your connection between a ear peircing and tattoos on the female genitlia. Do you view them as equally disturbing or gross? And what exactly do you mean by, "easier to aviod approaching (me)"? Sorry, but do you have a problem with me or something?

• I'm implying it's only a small step from getting that bar across your ear to getting more hardcore body decorations. Girls will typically start small, like earrings, and next thing you know she has her labia weighted down with 2 pounds of 12 gauge steel. I'm sure you will go the same route, roflmao.

And yes I have a problem with you. I don't like people that express themselves like you, everyone should be very conservative.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a fan of facial piercings. Too much of a statement.

• holy crap that looks like it'll hurt like hell