What kind of people shop at Bloomingdale's?

I mean, have you seen those prices? I can't imagine their stuff being higher quality than Banana Republic... yet it's at least twice as expensive! Anyone else thinks this is crazy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Check out Neiman Marcus - $16 for a thong? And that's the sale price! oMg.

And Banana Republic's regular prices are insane.

What Girls Said 7

• Whatever... I'm not old & I really like some of the clothes there. Some of it is worth the price

• nooo bloomingdales is heaven <3

• Wow, you must be loaded. I need to marry someone like you! But you're a bit on the younger side... do you have an older sister or something?

• you don't have to be rich to love the store. I buy what I can and admire everything else when I marry rich :) ahaha

• Old rich people.

The stuff at Bloomingdales are for old people imo.Floral crap,psh

I much prefer Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom or Macys (for jeans)

• I've never been there...

• I shop there. I only shop there because they have the best stuff. And I'm not old, I'm in college, nor am I rich in case you were wondering

• I guess it depends on what you mean by "rich." The fact that you can even afford to shop there puts you in the "rich" category for me.

• It was a joke.You took it too personal

• How did I take it personally? I was just answering his question

• Rich people. That's who. Bloomies is insane.

• Even if I were rich, though... I'm sure I could get similar quality for lower price elsewhere.

• I totally agree.

• no there prices are so ridic like no one can afford it

What Guys Said 0