Do girls like it when guys wear dress shirts?

if so do you like them better when they are kinda baggy or fitted?i wear them fitted but I was just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesssssss! I love button up, dress shirts on guys, especially when the sleeves are rolled up the forearms. I like it when they're worn casually and not tucked in to the pants. They look best when they're not really tight or really loose, somewhere in between.

What Girls Said 5

• Fitted! If you have muscles/are toned! If you have flab, you should just get a little more toned before you wear dress shirts and just wear nice polo shirts for now!

• Fitted with the sleves rolled up to the elbows, and I think it is so hot to leave it un tucked if he is somewhere casual.

• I think dress shirts should be a little fitted, but at the same time a little baggy. Not like if you move your arm it will rip or if you put it on you could wear it as a dress! lol

• i LOVE fitted dress shirts! especially the long sleeve button up ones - sleeves rolled to elbows. such an attractive look :)

and I hate baggy clothes..

• fitted

What Guys Said 0