Why do guys seem to like girls wearing knee high socks?

One guy told me "girls should always wear knee high socks". Why do some guys like them so much? They're just socks lol I wear them almost everyday because they keep me warm, not cause I think they look good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone does. Lately, female nudity has become quite ... common. Normal.

It's not uncommon that guys find something hot in the least of things. The only logical explanation I have is that clothes that hide a woman's body make her less available (unlike most revealing whores,which are lately 9.5/10 from girls).

Things like mystery and respect conjure up when I see such girls. I also get an instant steel hard boner from knee high socks with stripes :).

What Guys Said 8

• I think they are really cute.

• Girls don't seem to keep their clothes on around me long enough for me to notice, 'cos I'm Gary MOTHERF***ING Oak

• He must be gay if he said "girls should always wear them". You should only wear them to keep you warm.

• For me there is just something about knee socks and slouch socks. I'm very attracted to them If I see them.

• because girls legs and feet to some guys are really attractive, well to me they are but they just make your legs so cute lol

• you need to watch that britney video again, maybe you'll get it next time...

• I find them really hot!!! They are like stockings, just follow up the leg and your there.

• I don't think one guy's opinion counts for all of them. I think he was trying to tell you that he finds that knee high socks improve your physical attractiveness. I think that was a compliment, anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• IDK, but just for the record, since you have answers telling you that one guy doesn't count for them all- I have had a bunch of guys tell me this as well.

• because it adds to the naughty school girl look

• exactly! and if she has on a pair of mary jane heels -- forget it! us guys are powerless against you