Double-take means your attractive?

If a girl does a double-take(while passing you she looks at you once and then turns her head to look again) does she think your good looking

I consider my self semi-attractive and didn't see any toilet paper stuck to my shoe but does this mean she likes me, just finds me attractive, or nothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok so I can answer this from personal experience :) So yes most of the time it's because you realized the person you randomly looked at was good looking but sometimes..you might think they look like someone you know (which happened to me before)

What Girls Said 4

• You're eye catching to the person who does the double take, at the minimum...It could mean more, but there is no way to know for sure.

• obviously something about you caught her attention which is why she did the double take.

• I wouldn't do a double-take on a guy if I wasn't attracted. So, she probably was

• It means that she either found you attractive or strangely unattractive. Honestly no way to know. I would say in general it is because she finds you good looking, with the exception happening occasionally.

What Guys Said 2

• Not necessarily I've done that if a person was really ugly or overweight just as a sort of confirmation that it's real. I mean no offense by this but I have done that.

• Yea it's cause she thinks you're special looking.