Do girls like Hollister on Guys?

What do you girls think about guys wearing Hollister? They have some really nice stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. I don't really care what his clothes look like as long as he

1. Looks clean.

2. Has clothes that fit his body ( no too small or too big shirts or pants.)

3. Isn't major sagging. An inch or so is fine, actually the waist band on underwear is hot, but I don't want to see all his underwear.

4. Generally takes care of himself.

So yes, Hollister is fine(:

What Girls Said 7

• I really don't care. If he looks good in it, then he should wear it. I personally like it when guys wear Underarmor stuff or other athletic clothing. Hollister jeans also look good, but there are so many other brands that look nice too. Even Walmart brands can look good.

If I like him, it's not really going to be a big deal. The guy I like can't even match half of his clothing properly, but that doesn't stop me from finding him attractive.

• It really depends on how they view Hollister in the first place.

Girls will either think you have a lot of money, think that you're a shallow guy who cares only about appearance, or they just won't care at all.

Personally, if you look good in the clothing then that's all that matters.

• i'm not going to check where a guy buys his stuff for christs sake,if it looks nice,great,buy it.

• Nice nothing over the top, just named brand stuff.

• I don't shop there so Idc if a guy wears their stuff:)

• yeah I think it looks good. if you like it then go for it!

• I honestly can't stand Hollister.

What Guys Said 1

• As long as it looks good, I'm sure girls aren't too fussed about the brand (unless they'll be wearing it)

From my experience of hollister merchandise (it's very limited this side of the Atlantic) I've decided that it's actually pretty poor quality stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it's different over there though.