Guys, what's the sexiest thing a girl can wear?

Like clothes. How they wear their hair,etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the guy. There isn't one thing every girl can wear that is gonna be the best for every guy. It also depends on the circumstance as well. If its a date a long skirt, tight top and her hair down. If alone I prefer a shorter skirt. Really just depends. If she looks attractive in an outfit she knows it and it works together.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing at all ;o (kidding). Like others have said before, it depends on the guy. Hair up or hair down depending on the mood, though more than often I would say hair down and loose/wild. Clothes that aren't real revealing, but aren't real conservative either. Skirts (not too long- you aren't a libraian are you? not too short- don't want us to think you came straight from Vegas). Tighter shirts are definitely more "appealing" but again, nothing real revealing. Somewhere in the middle.

• Tight clothes. Hair up. Something red or black. Flesh showing. Get the idea?

• i personally like very much black tights(shorts or long),and I think it's tottaly hot.

as for the hair I like a cut a little upper than the shoulder(coz it's sexy to reveal ur shoulders)

• a almost see through top with micro mini skirts

• ill likie my girls with some jeans ( don't have to be tight ), I would like to see her with a pony tail. wen we are at home I would love to see er in one of my shirts, no pants maybe a mini-skirt, that's hot for me!

What Girls Said 0