Do you girls like long shaggy hair or long straight hair on a guy?

which is better ? and do you like some beard with them? Brown hair brown eyes!

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown eyes with a hint of green with brown hair is the most beautiful and hot combination ever!

Personally I love it curled mixed with shaggy. Straight hair is irresistible, but looks much better on girls :)

• some of my friends think it's a mess because they can't pull of a shaggy style xD but the girls like it and I like it and yea straight hair .. tried it .. didn't fit me :)

• Straight hair is hard for guys to pull it off, I like it MESSY! It's very sexy, a kinda of sex hair thing :)

• Thanks for best answer! ;D

What Girls Said 8

• long wavy hair vs long straight hair?

NEITHER. CHOP IT.

i like the whole like.. two day stubble. But a beard? naweh. That's just.. too lumberjacky. & it gets even worse if you wear plaid. trust me. :/ So keep it to a maximum of 3 days. At the very very most.

• i don't look good in short hair xD long fits me more as for the stubble .. I think I'll try it :) thank you

• hahahha you lost me right there ;P

• baaah, knew I would.

• I'm into more of a shaggy look, but I've gone for guys without that. I'm not typically into beards though. Oh, and brown hair is my favorite :) Brown eyes are good, too.

• i basically have shaggy hair right now and some beard so shave off the beard would make it look better :)?

• Haha, yes. In my opinion. A little stubble is okay, but I'm not into anything over that.

• I like that scraggly messy bed head look:) It's very sexyyy:))) Brown hair and brown eyes is my fav combo too:)) haahha

• neither, short hair looks the best

you should cut it

• I like the side swept bangs with the hair a little past the end of the ears, and longer in the back.

• not to long of hair that's kinda shaggy

• i really really like when a guy has that messy, long "i just got out of bed look" its very sexy. I'm not a big fan of facial hair, but I love eyes of color as well! blues and greens.

• Too much beard is bad though, a 3 day beard looks hot as hell, not that much and not at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Straight hair. Usual looks nice and well-cared for. =)