Why do girls like Jeeps so much?

Everytime I see a girl she's in a Jeep. Is there something about them or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is funny because my girlfriend LOVES her Jeep, but she lives in an area that's kindof "off the grid" so everyone out there drives Jeeps.

It could be where you live...based on your user icon it looks like you live in the damn Grand Canyon. If you lived here in the OC, you'd see girls driving Mercedes and BMWs pretty much exclusively.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeaa I love Jeeps too, not the old ones but the newer ones. link

Then same with Range Rovers Its just something about the shape and style of them. classy.

• nope I hate them. a friend of mine almost died in one so they are attractive to me

• I guess there aren't a lot of girls where you are lol

• They are so much fun! But I like the new slug bugs better(: I've only seen comercials but I want one really bad

What Guys Said 3

• i think its really based on the geography. Jeeps are fun and I think both genders enjoy a ride in one. My buddy had one last summer and we tore it to shreds on the mountain. it was tons of fun.

• You only see girls in jeeps? You need to get out there, man

• I never see them.