Anyone felt a spark from just a touch?

Today a guy touched my back and electricity went through my body. I have never felt anything like that in my life?

Do you think he felt it? And have others had that type of attraction before?

I am not talking about static electricity. If I was, I would certainly not post a question about it. I am asking about that spark you feel when someone touches you sensually.
If a girl feels it does a guy feel it at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Static elec

• Obviously you did not read the question.

What Guys Said 4

• Didn't your mother ever tell you the story? "sigh" We are electrical beings, born from lightning bolts produced by Zeus himself.

Try this fun filled experiment one day. get naked find a carpet and rub your body on it for 5 minutes. after that run quickly to the kitchen and hug your refrigerator.

• Not what I asked. Please read the question.

• no, he did not feel it... it happens to me sometimes when my girlfriend kisses me on the neck.. the best feeling ever!

• I get shocked by people all the time. Shit gets annoying!

• Yep. Weird that you've only now felt that in your life.

• Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It's happened every time I've fallen in love or lust. You're just now feeling it? What have you been doing?

• If the girl feels it, does the guy?

• I feel like you haven't been paying attention to what I've already written.

What Girls Said 5

• That's called static electricity.

• LOL- I dodnt mean a literal spark, hun.

• Then what is "spark" then? Chemistry or something? or like a straong attraction?

• yep, felt that before. not sure if the guy feels it or not...

• yes it happens and it's an awesome feeling

• once before. it was like I was magnetically attracted to him too haha

he's incredible :) unfortunately...he's moving to new york for college this fall. and there's a couple other things about him that I don't particularly like. but that's a long story haha.

• Oooh! Do you think he felt it?

• i have no idea. I wish I knew what was going on in his head. sometimes I get the feeling that he likes me (the way he looks at me, paying attention to me/conversations, etc) ...but then sometimes I don't.

• "The spark" is mother nature's trick to get us to mate with each other. Usually feeling it is a good sign that the person isn't someone you can hold a relationship with, as they likely evoke that same feeling in many potential partners.

• So you are saying pick partners that you don't have a spark with?

• No, but unfortunately ... it means its a very sexually attractive person. The more options someone has, the harder they are to date.