Why do guys leave those stickers on their hats?

Question says it all... why the eff do guys leave those shiny stickers on their hats that say like sizes and stuff? it's kinda dumb... doesn't make you look cool...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's idiotic. Take the stickers off and bend the damn bill. You ain't Minnie Pearl.

link

• haha I agree, I dislike the flat bill hats as well, thank god my boyfriend wears normal hats that actually keep the sun out of your eyes.

What Guys Said 8

• I often wondered the same thing lol. I have a friend that does that. He says it keeps his hats looking clean or some sh*t. I always tease him and say that he's gonna try and return it when he's broke.

• As someone who has been alive long enough to see many fads come and go, I take comfort in the fact that in just a couple of years, any photos that shows someone doing that will be a source of embarrassment for them

• because they're tools.

• Sweety I'm sorry but, those large shiny stickers do make you cool :(, that's just how the game is played. ;-)

• lol, its pretty lame

• it's the style, and as everyone knows, style has no sense (pun intended)

• people do all kinds of stupid sh*t ha ha why do girls wear back nail polish? same kinda thing

• I think it's something rappers started, isn't it? If people see famous people doing something, they will follow.

• why go anon? ha.. and yeah well if that is the reason its really dumb..in my opinion, you shouldn't follow other people..why not do your own thing?

What Girls Said 5

• I agree that it's about proving the authenticity of the hat. It makes them feel like they are showing the whole world what they can afford.

It doesn't really impress me though. It just shows that you're an idiot for paying so much for that hat when you could have gotten a knock off for half the price, and no one would know the difference.

• i dont' see why people are getting their panties up in a bunch over a shiny sticker. there are bigger things to get upset about...like mullets.

• I'm not sure, but I've heard its to show authenticity (like, it's not a knock-off of a brand).

But yeah, it looks stupid.

• it's about status,the hat can't be a knock off,so they keep the stickers to show that the hat is branded.-in other words,they are imbeciles

• Lol I gave my friend one of my rapper hats but she asked me ''where is the sticker?'' I'm like ''eh.. probably in the trash?'' she got kinda upset.. ''why did you take it off?'''

stupid.