Hat straight forward or backwards?

A lot of people I know wear them both ways, what's your preference? I was told that it depends on how your face is and people tell me it looks better when I wear a hat backwards rather than forwards. Thought it was strange, but I just went with it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta wear em backwards while we shotgun dem beers bro.

Anyway, I don't really like hats but if you're going to wear one I figure you might as well wear it correctly.

What Girls Said 11

• Straight forward.

Im sorry but backwards hats tend to scream douche bag to me. Its purely for a look, which would be fine if it were something like a nice shirt, jacket pants and you are trying to dress to impress. But the backwards hat is just a trend and its a stupid one.

• I never understood the point of wearing a hat backwards. If it's something like a fedora or a top hat it just looks wrong. If it's a baseball cap, the brim is supposed to shade your face, but wearing it backwards means you have a fin sticking out of the back of your head.

• whats the point of chicks wearing those belts that don't hold anything up? same type of thing

• What belts? I've only ever owned one belt, and I only wear it with one pair of jeans that are a little loose but really comfortable. That's what belts are for, right?

• I think backwards hats tend to look a bit douche-y.

• It doesn't make sense to me why people wear is backwards

• i don't really care.

• Fitted and forward.

• backwards is hawt, : ]

• wear them the way they are supposed to be wore lol.

• both

• it's not 1998, people don't wear their hats backwards anymore

• forwards.

wearing it backwards looks rediculous.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm more of a hat forward type. But you can usually judge how many drinks I've had by the position of my hat lol. As the night progresses and I get drunker, it starts working it's way to the side. If it's backwards...I'm sauced.

• Tilt it up and to the right a little lol