Why did she call me gangster?

I was having a talk with this girl. At one point of our conversation she said "you're gangster". What does that mean? I meanI don't do drugs, don't smoke and have never committed a crime. I'm not a bad boy either. I'm more of a sensitive, quiet, shy, kind, pacfist guy. What did she mean by me being gangster or was she just being sarcastic? also what does it mean if your clothes are gangster?

Most Helpful Girl

• She was being sarcastic! I joke around all the time and say things like that. I even call myself gangster, but I am not even close to being one! If your clothes are gangster it means that they are kinda baggy and stuff.just look at 2pac and you will see gangster. Many people are just straight up posers! haha

What Girls Said 5

• I've never called anyone that myself, but a guy friend of mine [to describe the guy I like] told me it means cool, awesome, etc. So take it as a definite compliment!

• lol. could be a joke. cus it sounds like your the complete opposite. not a bad thing though she could be flirting with you dude.

• she could be joking dear

• It's a good thing for sure. She is basically just saying your cool, or over the top awesome. She was probably just over exaggerating a little bit either, because she likes you or just considers you a good friend.

• Like the other guy said, its kinda like a complement, like 'You're cool, you're gangster'

What Guys Said 3

• lol

LOLOL

LMFAO

funny stuff man

funnnnyyyyyyy stufff

gangster is also like

a term used to refer to

something.

example: damnnn

your car looks gangsta

doesnt mean that your

car is a thug, just means

that it looks cool

• How can I say this in a classy way. She wants to give you ass. When she see's you; she gets wet. Hope that was classy enough. Now, stop talking online, and get that girl.

• She could be being sarcastic, or she could be saying you look like a gangster, which would mean tough and powerful. As for what a gangster looks like, well, I imagine there's black, chains, loose clothes, certain hair styles, etc.