How many hours a day do you wear thongs underwear?

Pleas think about this question and tell me. Do not answer whole day.

1. How many hours a day do you wear them?

2. Which days of week do you wear them normally

I personally like thongs. I wear them 14 hours a day. I wear them 4 - 5 days of week.

Most Helpful Girl

• At least more than 3 hours and then some days a hole 24hrs crazy right, I'm just so used to them. I do wear other underwear But I can't stand underwear lines.

And I wear them Monday all the way through Sunday, but with clean pairs of course haha.

• I find it interesting that you start the week on Monday...not Sunday. I guess I have been out of school for so long I just have started to think of the beginning of the week as Sunday.

• Sunday, Monday same thing kinda sorry...

• Depends...Most religious people (Christians) go to church on Sunday...not Monday. But since we are not talking about religion then I guess you could say they are pretty much the same (minor differences)

What Guys Said 5

• Thongs are pretty nasty imo. Women typically wear them for attention as they feel sexy as horny men gravitate to the minimal amount of skin showing.

Real men control their hormones. And women are attractive by proportion and or personality, not by skin.

• Wearing nothing is alright, as it is comfortable for any situation.

• However wearing nothing is "sluttier" since it is easier access

• No. It is actually comfortable while wearing certain cloths. Especially diving.

• preferably none...

• So are you saying you "could" but you will not?

• I never said completely shaven I just said shaved. I do not mind a landing strip..once in a while.. I just do not like the full on bush. If she does not like me being hairy why should she be?

• LOL! I give up! Neither my wife nor any other female has ever asked me to...I would at least attempt to do anything my lover wanted...

• Every time I wear I wear it for 30 or 60 hours

• I wear them all day, super comfy. I only wear on days I don't work out, so 2-3 days a week.

• I don't wear any

What Girls Said 10

• dvd89...you make me laugh!

• i am pretty much a 24/7 thong wearer. I live, eat, and sleep in them. The only time I am not wearing one is when I am in the shower or getting dressed. For me they are the most comfy undies, and the only undies I own.

• 24/7 :)

• I mostly wear thongs, 90% of the time, whenever I am out.

• 1. about 14-18

2. depends on the outfit.

• all day...except for when I shower...usually everyday

• This mean that you wear them even to bed?

• Blow dry it?

• wth is wrong with you?

• zero. I like boyshorts.

• So was there a point to answering...

• was there a point in commenting? do you feel cool? superior?

• all day if I have to wear them. it's not like I'm going to switch underwear in the middle of the day

• I have read that people will actually carry around a new pair of underwear...just in case. Many women will do the same with shoes so why not do it with underwear?

• Never.

• Was there a point to answering this particular question. She asked how long you do not "if you do" which your answer implies...

• A woman after my own heart! XOXOXOXO

• I fail to see the point of this question but:

If I wear them they'll be on for about 18hrs as if I put them on in the morning I'll go to sleep in them too.

I wear them whenever I'm wearing leggings or jeggings so at least twice a week.

• I fail to see why you even said why you fail to see the point of this question...but she answered why she asked it on the other answerer..next time just stick to answering the question

It sounds like you wear them 75% of the day which is more than half...I do not know what the average is but that sounds like a lot to me.

However I do not like that you wear them with leggings and jeggings seeing as how I like neither of those..

• Actually no, you did not and yes you are stuck up!...I am not boring because of either my job or my reply. "your" try getting your grammar right... I may work in a library but I still have the vocab of a trucker and you just happen to be both! Well like I said you only do it 75% of the day over the week which to me sounds like a lot (what is the average?) You should care what other people judge you as...you might be just a little more attractive..just like this reply might have been

• My goodness you are stubborn. Well I won't block you, I just hope we meet on better terms next time Mr. D. ;)