Guys in tight jeans?

Guys: do you like wearing tight jeans

Girls: do you like guys in tight jeans?

Don't know why but I was wondering this lol I love guys in tight jeans but I know people who hate it. So what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a pair of jeans that are part spandex and skin tight. It's rare that I wear them because they're uncomfortable, but they do look really good in certain outfits,

I normally wear them tucked into my combat boots, black bandanna tied around my right knee, black punk shirt, and patch vest, with bracelets, studded belt through the loops, another studded belt hanging off my hip.

What Guys Said 27

• Men's jeans don't stretch like women's jeans do. They're made of a thick grade of denim (Unless you're talking skinny jeans, which aren't 100% denim). So when jeans are tight they are VERY restrictive of movement. I would never wear tight jeans for that reason alone.

Anything that restricts my movement at all and doesn't permit me to run, jump, and do things that test my agility and flexibility is something not in my wardrobe. I would never put style before function/practicality. It just makes no sense to me. For that reason I would never put on any accessories that get in the way or anything like that. I wear athletic sneakers 24/7 because I'm not comfortable in any footwear that doesn't grip the ground like glue and offer the stability needed to make sudden directional changes. I'd rather walk around looking like a scrub but have free range of motion and shoes that grip the ground than look stylish and not.

• Also, my personal beliefs don't permit anything that has purely aesthetic value and serves no practical function/purpose.

• It's not a problem to wear tight jeans when doing physically things as jeans for guys also can have stretch materials and make u able to move freely... I do kickboxing in my tight jeans too and that's not a problem but actually much better than loose pants as wearing tight clothes makes you more superior

• @Tightmusclelover: with stretch fabric jeans you lose the abrasion protection that rugged denim was designed for in the first place which is I wear jeans over something like sweatpants.

• I wear jeans that fit. I don't like really baggy or obnoxiously tight jeans.

• Jaw droppingly queer, my eyes burn when I see fellas wearing them

It's become some sort of mind bogglingly stupid fashion over here for lads to buy skinny jeans that are too skinny and to small to pull up properly and have thier arses hanging out. It pisses me off! I hate these pants with a passion! I've queued behind these idiots, arse in eyeshot. They even wear colourful, patterned underwear to attract attention to it! I bet the underwear costs more than the jeans

• LMFAO as much as I don't agree I have to admit that comment mad me laugh. But I get the hole ass hanging out thing it's disturbing :/ and any other colour apart from black just looks gay to me to be honest

• There was nothing funny about my answer :) It's all the shocking truth hahaha

• I love wearing them skin tight...always have. For me, they feel really sexy. And I love gals who like wearing them this tight too. I don't wear them like that all the time, but when I do they can never be too tight ;p

• All I own are tight black pants. I where em everyday unless I'm feeling like a lazy bastard and I just wear pajamas. I find tight pants surprisingly comfortable. I don't like the rubbing feeling from loose pants. Plus tight pants hold my junk in place :P

• Yep, my jeans are so tight, a girl doesn't have to ask if I've been circumcised !

Bruce

• I'm a guy and I always wear skintight jeans - sometimes ripped -or a pair of leather leggings.. Put together with a leather jacket, a cap and leather boots it looks awesome..
    I do have some piercings (nose, lips and ears) and a nice muscular body as well and the girls think it is freakin hot...
    And also - the guys show me so much fuckin respect... YEAH

• I have several pairs of tight jeans, I think it's more accepted and appreciated here in Europe than in America, I think they're quite snug fitting and comfy if you get the right pair and I do feel confident wearing them, I don't care what anyone thinks of them lol

• Yey! Somebody that wears skinny jeans! I have been to Europe sveral times and your right, skinny jeans are more excepted there. Skinny jeans are the awesomest thing in the world if you look good in them, but it's hard not to crash because they are so unforgiving with the sizes :)

• I actually bought some new ones today lol, over here the sizes are pretty widfe ranging, I'm a 32s so whenever I'm buying them online I know that'll fit me like a glove... I don't know why they get so much hate for no reason

• I know it's weird they are only jeans and awesome jeans at that :) I bought some last week I'm a size 0 that's about 23-25 inches? I think anywho I acidently bought size 00 it was like a death chamber lol

• I wear straight legged wrangler jeans and they are pretty tight on me but because I have 25" thighs no one can tell they are that tight. They all think they are normal which makes me wonder that tight jeans look bad on men with chicken legs and good on men with big muscular legs.

• I can't picture myself in tight jeans, and I hate seeing guys in them also. guys should stay outta there girls pants if you ask me. I think you gotta have small nuts to wear them pants. I like my jeans fitted not tight!

• i never tried it and I never will.. skinny jeans automaticly gives me the ideia of having crushed balls. and I like to "have room to breath" so.. hell to the no

• Hell no. Even if I would want to - nature gifted me with really muscular legs so skinny jeans are an absolute no-go. Especially since I am working as a bike-courier they are in top shape.

• Nope, I don't feel comfortable at all in tight jeans. I like jeans that are fitted to me and aren't crazy baggy, but I don't like skin tight jeans.

• Tight jeans are not fashionable for me, other than the "urban" look. I am sorry about that. Skinny jeans stops just short of a "fetish" for me whether they are on men or women. I wear them less than I used to because I don't like the perception that I am gay (though I am bi) but I am sorry about that. I have a long, lanky body and believe they highlight my assets... mind out of the gutter please... I mean, legs!

• tight jeans on girls = hott

tight jeans on guys = p*ssy ass b*tches

• I don't understand the thing with tight jeans. I just turned 24, you'll never see anyone respectable that's my age wearing them.

• Nope, I wear dungarees unless I'm wearing cowboy boots, where I just wear straight-legged jeans.

Tight jeans are not good for one's testicles. They are uncomfortable and also have been proven to lower sperm count.

• Cowboy boots? Dude that's awesome! Yea I have noticed that some guys pick tight jeans that are a bit too tight for their certain... Assets :)

• Ya got a point I can't hide my AN-94 in tight jeans lol your so lucky I love Texas iv only been there once, to Dallas and I was amazing and the accents are awesome :) the Canadian accent can get extremely annoying after a while

• I usually carry a Walther PPK/S or a Colt M1911 if I happen to be wearing a jacket.

• I wear skinny jeans that slightly hug my calves, so they aren't that tight. Ones that are tight all the way to the ankle look weird.

• i wouldn't say tight as I skin tight but I guess you could say I wear tight jeans that don't hang below my ass cheeks

• Nooo! That stuff hurts the junk! It's so tight, you can't move around and... the junk...!

• Annoyingly I find that most jeans in the shops don't fit me well even if I get baggy ones they tend to be tight. Comfortable is best but girls do say that tight looks good.

• i loveeeeeeee skinny jeans! (and yes I'm straight) :)

<3 it!

• I know right? They are amazing I love em too. It's 45 degrees were I am and I'm still wearing my skinny jeans lol

• hahah that's the way! :)

• hate them so much. regular fit jeans work best

• i wear skinny jeans 80% of the time...what people think about it, is their opinion I could care less

• tight jeans = GAY. I prefer sweatpants.

• Ok 1. There is nothing wrong with being gay so I don't get why you use it as an 'offense' and 2. Sweatpants? OK to each there own I guess ha ha :)

• Good good :)

• Why the f*** did I just read that whole conversation? LMAO at you two! HAHAHAHAHA! XD That was ridiculous! Have you guys read your whole convo from start to finish? hahahaha! *has laughing attack and rolls on the floor* ;P

• Tight jeans totally look gay on dudes, which is fine if they are gay.

I can't imagine wearing them, because they would hurt my nuts, plus they would make my man-sized feet look even bigger!

• Yes. And I have a thing for girls who wear different color jeans other than blue like green or pink or something. not sure why.

What Girls Said 16

• I love guys in tight skinny jeans. I appear to be in the minority, since most people call them "girl jeans", but whatever, more for me then.

• Well I like some guys in tight jeans... You know when you wanna walk behind them and just smack that or something.

But his jeans can't be tighter than mines.

And they can't make his butt look bigger than mines.

• some look good,some look bad. I don't really have a set opinion on them.

• I don't like them on guys x

• Guys in tight jeans are sexy :)

• I don't like jeans that are too tight on a guy. Breathe a little, dude! But on the other hand, I'd rather have too-tight jeans than those ones that hang so low you can see their underwear.

• I LOVE skinny jeans on guys!

• No. Just jeans that actually fit. ;-)

• Only place I like their jeans a little bit tight is the butt otherwise no gag. Haha

• As long as they're not as tight as mine, I don't mind them lol

• hell no, I'm sorry but that's such a turn off imo :P

• Urmm...under one precaution...

I DON'T WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS PENIS/BALLS THROUGH THEM.

• Hell no! I find it repulsive in its entirety.

• I love them, I think they're sexy as long as they are not see through!

• I don't like guys with tight jeans.

• I hate tight jeans on guys :/