Who's hotter out of English, American or Australian girls?

Looks and accent wise ;)

who are you more attracted to?

Guys, if you have an opinion state it yourself and don't down vote everyone else ha ha geez

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I'm ever a sucker for Australian girls' accents, but looks-wise there are significantly fewer overweight women in the UK, so they win out in that respect.

• Australian girls for me

• I think they are all about even in looks (I think aussies are slightly better though). But I think I would rather have an American girl cause her accent sounds different to us aussies. And it can be really cute.

• America!

• American. Accents don't affect me.

• English!

• I'd have to go with American women.

• Australia, without a doubt

• Australianss

• australian girls definitlly, the thought of them always conjures stereo typical images of these girls on the beach 24/7

What Girls Said 4

• Australian. But I'm biased ;)

• English girls looks & accent wise.

Kaya Scodelario closes the case.

• Ethnically, she's Brazilian isn't she, so she doesn't fall under English in the slightest. Nationality and ethnicity are separate.

• Nationality has NOTHING to do with looks, no matter how hard you try to dress it up. If she'd said style-wise maybe you'd have got the right idea.

• She said nationality. She didn't say race.

I have the right idea.

Sorry ithat you only consider a person to be of a nationality if they're the race that nationality dictates.

I guess the chinese, blacks, vietnamese, indians in America aren't Americans. I guess the blacks in France aren't French.

You seem to have the wrong idea. How in the world would sty;e wise be okay but not looks? The topic would still be nationality.

• American guys :D

• English of course, they're real not bleached and tanned to within an inch of their lives.

• forgot to say also that they're not plagued with fake boobs, botox'ed faces and unrealistic dazling-white teeth!

Oh well there are too many yanks on this f***ing stupid site, time we got more limeys...

• All you did was talk about one part of America and that's Hollywood/LA. The majority of it isn't like that.

• Fair enough SnackG, but we're all basing our preferences aas according to universally-accepted stereotypes as is the way on these types of questions. I dare say people think English girls wear bowler-hats, say chip-chip cheerio and have bad teeth! No worries, I don't care if some people disagree, diversity makes the world go around ;O)