Who's hotter out of English, American or Australian girls?

Looks and accent wise ;)

who are you more attracted to?

Updates:
Guys, if you have an opinion state it yourself and don't down vote everyone else ha ha geez

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I'm ever a sucker for Australian girls' accents, but looks-wise there are significantly fewer overweight women in the UK, so they win out in that respect.

2|2
    2|1
  • Australian girls for me

3|2
    1|2
  • I think they are all about even in looks (I think aussies are slightly better though). But I think I would rather have an American girl cause her accent sounds different to us aussies. And it can be really cute.

3|0
    2|3
  • America!

0|0
    2|1
  • American. Accents don't affect me.

1|0
    2|3
  • English!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to go with American women.

0|0
    2|0
  • Australia, without a doubt

1|0
    0|0
  • Australianss

1|0
    0|0
  • australian girls definitlly, the thought of them always conjures stereo typical images of these girls on the beach 24/7

3|1
    2|2

What Girls Said 4

• Australian. But I'm biased ;)

2|1
    1|2
  • English girls looks & accent wise.

Kaya Scodelario closes the case.

1|1
    2|3
    • Ethnically, she's Brazilian isn't she, so she doesn't fall under English in the slightest. Nationality and ethnicity are separate.

• Show All
    • Nationality has NOTHING to do with looks, no matter how hard you try to dress it up. If she'd said style-wise maybe you'd have got the right idea.

• She said nationality. She didn't say race.

I have the right idea.

Sorry ithat you only consider a person to be of a nationality if they're the race that nationality dictates.

I guess the chinese, blacks, vietnamese, indians in America aren't Americans. I guess the blacks in France aren't French.

You seem to have the wrong idea. How in the world would sty;e wise be okay but not looks? The topic would still be nationality.

• American guys :D

1|1
    2|1
  • English of course, they're real not bleached and tanned to within an inch of their lives.

0|1
    4|4
    • forgot to say also that they're not plagued with fake boobs, botox'ed faces and unrealistic dazling-white teeth!

Oh well there are too many yanks on this f***ing stupid site, time we got more limeys...

• All you did was talk about one part of America and that's Hollywood/LA. The majority of it isn't like that.

• Fair enough SnackG, but we're all basing our preferences aas according to universally-accepted stereotypes as is the way on these types of questions. I dare say people think English girls wear bowler-hats, say chip-chip cheerio and have bad teeth! No worries, I don't care if some people disagree, diversity makes the world go around ;O)