Ladies how does a guy physically turn a girl on to make her go nuts?

We all know guys are attracted to energetic feminin girls or tom boy types with a lot og energy.guys like girls who do girly stuff. So I asume doing... Show More

Ladies you don't have to be rude about it.Many girls have asked the same question I've just asked to guys and the guys give a direct answer without critisizing the girl.Don't be turned off by someone who is putting in all this effort just to please you!

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok so first of all, don't show off too much, they just think your retarted 4 doin that. By the way, I'm talking about if your in a relationship. keep her happy, if she's the energetic type. meaning, turn her on once in a wile, and make her want you. when your behind her, put your arms around her, and breathe softly on the back of her neck, or wisper in her ear. dude my boyfriend doesn't get that rite, he's actualy hella loud wen he talks in my ear. you can kiss her neck, play with her hair, and touch her ass. don't grab it super hard, but if she's wearing jeans with pockets and she's hugging you, hug her back around her waist and slowly slider your hands in2 her pocket. Oh yeah, also when your sitting down, pull her onto your lap and you can touch her legs. start at her knees, and eventually (but hey slowly or she mite think your a pervert) get to her inner thighs. if she doesn't want any of this, she'll kind of hold back, or stop what she's doing. Make some jokes, and make her laugh. but if she just holds still, then try to keep going, usually it means they don't know what to do, because they don't want to ruin the moment.