People with two colored eyelashes/eyebrows

do you have/have you met anyone with two colored eyelashes/eyebrows? I have black eyelashes with blond roots and brown eyebrows that are blond in the middle. I've always liked it, but no one in my family has it and I've never met anyone with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a picture?

• it doesn't show that well in pictures

What Guys Said 2

• I've never seen that but I have seen people with different colored eyes. I also have heard of hair changing color naturally over time (including my own). There is absolutely no dye involved I'm assuming.

• Is it possible you got bleach in your eyes?

What Girls Said 4

• Lol my eyelashes are blond, brown, and a reddish color all mixed together...it's pretty strange.

• black with blond roots? that must look pretty cool :p my friend has auburn eyebrows and black eyelashes.

• I was born with black eyebrows with a blonde streak through one and half blonde half black eyelashes. I don't know why either I've never met someone with anything similar! The only thing I could find is it's possible we are human chimeras.

• i haven't either...at least none that was naturally that way