Is anybody else obsessed with Adam Levine's body and attitude?

How does this man do it? He has the figure of the body of Michaelangelo! To me, his body is like a PERFECT 10...every time I see him on interviews or whatnot, I feel like fainting.

Have you guys seen his new music video for Moves Like Jagger? OH MY GOODNESS!@#$.

His hotness is too much to bear! I can resist his facial hair as well- he manages to keep just the right amount to make him look irresitably sexy.

Any of you feel like ripping your clothes apart when you see Adam Levine? (i'm even sure some you of you guys would even go gay for him...)

Most Helpful Girl

• He's teh sexy. Too bad he's a manwhore. :(

• He does seem like a manwhore huh? :/

• He seems a little to smooth. He can probably sweet talk his way into any girl's bed

• He's been known for sleeping around in Hollywood. If you really knew anything about the guy, you'd know that. I love M5 and I think he's sexy as hell, but I'm also aware of his manwhoredom. :p I still think he rocks though. Question asker, don't be so naive. You seriously think you're seeing a real person during interviews? You can learn a lot about them, but it IS the entertainment biz. I'm sure as a person, he's pretty cool, but it doesn't change the fact he sleeps around. Musicians do that.

What Guys Said 6

• 1|2
  • hes built like a teen 15 year old boy

• yeah, he probably won't give any of us the time of day...

• so what does that have to do with anything he would need my help in a bar fight and I'm sure he's got a small d*** so yeah

• I never understood fantasizing over someone you will never have a chance with. Yeah he pretty much has a perfect life, have you seen his girlfriend? Also I bet his good looks are the key to his bands success, don't lie.

• yep...probably, as are many pop stars these days...most have no talent, but are making hits just because they look hot, such a superficial world.

• yea, his girlfriend is a VS model...

• You sound like a spam bot out to promote his BS song nobody cares about.

• no, I'm actually not a spam bot...hey that was an insult to my ability to write!

• from the neck down he looks pretty good but his face looks like a train wreck

• No offense but marroon 5 are a bunch of amateurs. they don't produce real art

• do I sense jealousy...jk

• Ew, Justin Bieber ? He looks like a 10 year old... Wayyyyyy too young to be sexually appealing...only 10 year olds masturbate to him

• and you :P

What Girls Said 4

• Yes yes YES! I love him!

• His voice is so smooth and sexyyy

• Michelangelo is the artist, not the body o.0 I believe you mean the Statue of David.

Anyway, yes. He's a dreamboat. Love his height, build and general style. Quite adorable.

• Lol he's good looking and everything but based on looks alone, he's not the type of guy I'd go for