Do Girls Like Faux Hawks Like This?

Well, I've got short to medium length hair at the moment, and I'm getting quite bored of it. So I'm thinking about growing it a bit, so I can sort of go for a style like the one on my Avatar.

What do you girls think?

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks good but the prob is it looks like he worked on it for hours and ussually girls like to touch guys hair( at least I doXD what can I say guys hair is sexy) when it looks like that I would be afriad to ruin it...i think the best hair cut is the messy look something like this: link

or: link

idk if its your style but I never found a guy with neat hair attractive...

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly? Not really. I prefer either clean/military cut or a bit long (think Kurt Cobain-ish). Faux hawks just look too high maintenance to me, and I like a guy that's more down to earth than that (silly reasoning, I know).

• Personally, I was never a big fan of it.

• Awesome :D

• Yes.

• honestly I like neat classy hair

• sooo...you don't like?

• Depends. If it fits you then sure. I could totally dig a David Beckham look. Just make sure you don't look like a total wannabe douchebag...because that could be bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Some will, some won't. That's how things go.