Dove, Pantene, or Garnier Fructis?

Which would you choose? I'm sick of paying for expensive salon shampoos and conditioners.

• Dove
  • Pantene
  • Garnier Fructis

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where you are living in now, what type of hair you have and which has the best offer most of the time. Also, the composition of the shampoo varies depending on where the product is sold. I wouldn't recommend people with very dry and frizzy hair to use Pantene, but Pantene has been a leading selling shampoo for girls amongst the other brands you mentioned and it has a particular shampoo that's good for dry and frizzy hair. I also don't like Pantene conditioner as much as other brands (such as Herbal Essence).

Smell-wise I like Pantene more.

I haven't used Dove as much but it's not very suitable for my hair, nor is it popular among my friends. Garnier Fructis smells not bad, but again, I have yet to use much of it. My pick would be Pantene, but experiment it based on which is on offer :-D Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 4

• I've used all of them, I just use whatever is in the bathroom lol, I'm gonna say fructis because it smelled really nice and it left my hair soft. I think it depends on your hair type, just experiment with different products if you're not sure :)

• Do you have Treseme where you live? That stuff is the sh*t, lush locks with that stuff

• Yeah but the treseme I used didn't help at all.. Made my hair nasty.

• Yeah same here, it makes my hair really dry and nasty looking. :/

• Garnier fructis smells lovely (like Jolly Ranchers), and seemed to work okay. Pantene is horrid stuff - made my hair feel rough and get tangled really easily. Never tried Dove.

L'Oréal is my favorite - makes my hair really soft and smooth :)

• Finesse it smells wonderful ;)

What Girls Said 11

• I find the Garnier products work best for me, everyone is different though. Dove dried out my hair too much. I found Pantene to be alright, but I liked Garnier more, treseme worked well for me as well.

But herbal essences is the crappiest stuff I have ever used. It dries out my hair the worst and I can't even brush through it.

• Honestly? Dove and pantene ruined my hair so bad. every time I would brush my hair, my brush would look like a jungle. k not exactly I'm exageratin a bit but anyway. I'm currently using garnier and it works best with my hair. But if you want something cheap yet works really good, I recommend Suave. Suave is the best doesn't make your hair fall or anything. Its also cheap

• I prefer David Babaii, which is sulfate, paraben and petrochemical free shampoo and conditioner, but out of your choices, definitely Pantene. I actually use a Pantene deep conditioner and it's great. I love the way Garnier smells, but it tends to leave my scalp greasy and Dove is best for fine hair IMO, which I don't have LOL

So Pantene ftw

• I like Pantene it works just as great as salon brands in my opinion.

Herbel Essences is very good too.

• Pantene and no it does not put plastic on your hair to all the people who think that! It's cheap and works better than some higher quality brands. My fav!

• Dove. It smells nice and it makes my hair all soft :)

• aussie it's smells great and what a shine! :)

• DOVE!

• Pantene is better

• Pantene.

• I didn't vote because I use whatever my sister buys. If I go by a shampoo, I buy Aussie.