Girls - thongs during winter?

Girls, do you wear thongs and g-strings in winter just as much as in summer, or rather less? Does it make any difference? Do your cheeks freeze in winter when you wear a thong? Just wondering...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 36

• It doesn't make a difference. Your ass freezes regardless.

• Generally I wear underwear depending on what I'm doing/who I'm seeing. If I know someone will see it, I will put up with all the wedges and cold bumcheeks in the world as long as I get a pleasurable sigh and a happy man out of it!

But, in terms of if it's cold, I find that if it's a cold night out and your wearing a skirt, it can get cold. I generally prefer to wear french knickers anyway (out of comfort), and they're perrrrrfect in the winter!

• Our underwear habits don't change, our outerwear habits change as the weather changes. We pile on the layers accordingly. Underwear makes no difference.

• Thongs always. In the summer, obviously I wear thongs so I don't show panty lines with my dresses. In the winter, I wear thongs because I find them more convenient to wear with jeans (and of course I wear them with leggings). The weather doesn't affect my undergarments.

• cool, thongs are always sexy

• Never mind, I forget I can't ask got2getaway that question. He still wear diapers

• I am sorry g2ga nevermind. I forgot you are still on diapers

• I wear thongs whenever I'm wearing yoga pants or tight pants. I also wear thongs whenever I'm hanging out with my guy because my guy loves them... I don't find thongs to be uncomfortable, but I don't have as many thongs as I do boyshorts or bikini style underwear.

So basically what I'm saying is I can wear thongs year-round and it doesn't make a difference how cold my cheeks are.

By the way, this question made me laugh... :)

• it's one of those questions some guys want to know but is a tad personal to ask a girl in person (other than a Girlfriend or close friend that's a girl)

• It was inevitable that someone was going to ask the question sooner or later... and it was a very valid question. thongs = one less layer of fabric covering your butt. :)

• Yes, I do. My cheeks don't freeze because I have on layers of clothing.

• For me, I would say I definitely wear them less in the winter. Winter is about comfort. Sumer is about skin and being sexy. I told my boyfriend, "It's cold, all my cute clothes go away when it gets a certain temperature." he just laughed, but I'm serious.

• that's one of the many reasons I don't like winter. girls put on more layors of cloths. *up button* for your answer by the way.

• Yes I like g-strings and thongs so I wear them all year around. There isn't really much difference between wearing thongs or big panties when it is cold outside. You are still wearing pants or thick leggings with skirts and dresses to keep warm.

• I wear thongs all year, but I don't like g strings. I don't find it much colder because I'm not outside much but I don't even wear them everyday, only when I'm wearing pants that you can see a pantyline on.

• Pantylines on any great looking girl's ass looks great no matter what.

• haha still wear em

nothing's worse than a panty line while wearing lulu lemons

• No difference, in fact I prefer thongs. More comfortable. Weather doesn't change anything.

• uhh really doesn't make a difference. that thin layer you're getting with bikini style vs. a thong doesn't do a whole lot.

• Honey, I wear nothing but thongs and g-strings, no matter what the weather says.

• no difference

• Yes. I mean maybe if you are wearing a skirt with no pantyhose or leggings or tights under it a thong would be slightly colder. But you wouldn't suddenly be warm if you wore bikini underwear instead. And in pants it makes no difference. I wear thongs because they don't leave lines in my clothing.

• We don't were thongs because it's hot outside lol. People wear them because they think they are comfortable and they hide pantie lines. I just pull some undies out to wear before I shower. They're just a type of underwear just like boxers, briefs, and boxer-briefs. You silly silly boy :)

• Anytime I don't want visible pantylines I'll wear a thong. And that's pretty much anytime I'm wearing a tight dress or pants. Doesn't matter what season it is.

• it really doesn't matter. I wear them as often as I do in the summer

• The weather doesn't play a part in what underwear I choose to wear. My outfit does. I hate to see panty lines so if I am wearing jeans made of thick fabric that doesn't expose panty lines, I wear whatever I feel like. If I am wearing a dress pants or anything that has a thinner fabric, I am most definitely wearing a thong. That way, when a guy chooses to look at my butt (since you can't stop men from looking at women) he will see my assets and not my dreadful panty line.

• sometimes I enjoy looking at the outline of a girls panties because it's kinda naughty (might have to di with my panti fetish though ;) )

• That civic duty is for another woman with great ass-ets. Until then I might be coming to a neighborhood near you ;)

• That's the only kind of panties I ever wear, so yes I do.

• I'm not wearing thongs in general... they are really uncomfortable for me...

I like it lacy though. Nice hipsters e.g.

• It doesn't really matter the time of year...we wear things over our thongs so we don't freeze lol...I don't wwear any other kind of underwear so...ya lol

• It's not like we run around with no pants on, so yes our cheeks are fine with or without a thong, haha.

• that's right girls girls need some full panties to keep their p**** warm.

• I wear long underwear in the winter.

• too chilly on the cheeks :P

• Yes, year round.

• haha there isn't much of a difference so I'll still wear them all year round

• yes if I need to

• hahah nah it doesn't matter

• No difference.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 8

• I love how with this question, you brought all these young girls with racy pics out of the wood work, to talk about their butts...I mean, I don't love it...I hate it...what?...sh*t chris hanson is at my door!

...either way, this was very strategic...I commend you on your work. And wow...these teenage girls aren't wasting anytime...society as come far...

• Ok, I guess I was wrong about some of the ages here, but wow. Well, we are catching up to Brazil...and I have to stop dating prudent women I guess..

• I take that as an appreciation of my clever strategy...

• A girl I dated back in high school told me she would sometimes but wouldn't do it as much. She said she usually stuck to boyshorts in the winter.

• boyshorts remind me of granny panties to tell you the truth but they are comfy

• just so most girls know (at least for me) I put on wool boxers in the winter to keep warm rather than silk ones. I think it might be true for most guys that ware boxers.

• Hell yes! nopers, that`s up to them. It`s stupid talk, sorry. ; )

• you have to know that girls don't feel cold like us guys... they have a nuclear reactor under there.. no wonder lol :)

• sounds about right to me but they do put up with other cloths like shoes to look pritty more than comfort.

• My girl wears thongs all the time- she says unless you are wearing yoga pants it feels the same.

• Year round please! lol =P

• Thongs and g strings