Is a very light beard sexy or not?

I can't grow a full beard yet, maybe it is just not in my genetics but I easily grow a light one around the chin and jaw. What do women think of very light beards or stumbles and should I get my razor ready?

Most Helpful Girl

• stumbles I like. light beards? eh

• LOL is there a difference? Light bears have a little more volume?

• Idk, I just don't like beards they disgust me for some reason. Stumbles are kind of different, right?

What Girls Said 22

• I like scruffy guys, just something about it. I like stubble, gotees, etc.

• depends on how it looks on the guy. there's no general answer. some guys look good with a beard, some dont. just like some hair cuts suit some people and not some others. and just like everyone has a different taste in hair anyway.

• It depends on whether it's well trimmed and "full" in the parts where it is growing. If it's not, then shave. (FYI, shaving ultimately promotes fuller hair growth.)

• Sexy...you are too if that is you...

• sometimes :)

• hmm it would look nice like in a dirty nice but if it gets too long either trim or shave it off also omg I love your user name. reminds me of the movie.THE Outsiders... one of my fav movies =)

• Ye it is a great poem. Pretty much sums up my life ;P

• awwww... but yes its a nice poem...

• it can be, depends on the rest of his face.

• I loveee facial hair on guys! well, not like jesus-beards or anything but 5 o'clock shadow is adorable so personally I say yay to facial hair :]

• I think its very sexy. But,not all guys can pull it off.

• Light beards or stubble is sexy. ^^

• sexxxy

• Definitely sexy if it's light. Just don't let it grow too much, that begins to look not so sexy, at least in my point of view.

• I find a bit of stubble quite hot! but any much more is unattractive.

• i don't like full beards. light beards/stubble is hot imo.

• I don't like facial hair. It looks dirty

• So does it make me look dirty? :-(

How much of a turn off is it?

• How it is snobby that I want a man who shaves his face?

• Hey guys we all have our preferences. I don't really mind if it is a deal breaker cause if she can't overlook a stubble then it is completely fine but she is seriously limiting her options on guys she might date. Me being one of them. I really don't mind that cause I look for women quite the bit more frivolous and who don't give a sh*t if I have a stubble on my face, if that is how I like it.

• i personally HATE facial hair

• I dig the light stubble look. Depends on the face shape and hair color, but it usually works.

• I love stubble! So I'm going for the light beard= sexy :)

• I just love stubble. A small amount just makes me melt.

• I like that kind of stuff on guys

• I think it's cute, though I have never kissed a guy with one I don't know how it feels so...

Though my sister hates it SOOOO much she thinks it looks so gross.

• stubble is cute

What Guys Said 5

• Man I wish I had your metabolism for beard growth. Mine grows so fast I need to shave every day or it gets all stubby. :-\

• I'm happy about the responses here. I love to have stubble, it feels very natural to me. (Plus- it means I don't have to shave EVERY day.)

• isn't it stubble not stumbles?

• 'o clock shadow is best

look for paul walker's stubble in most of his movies

• But you a set of regular hair clippers. Use those to shave with on the lowest setting. Use them when it starts to look bad. Keep the blades oiled or they'll end up like mine LOL.