Girls, what does a ring on the middle finger mean? If anything?

I noticed a ring on the middle finger of this chick that I think likes me...is it just for fashion or is it something else..?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• It's just a ring she likes to wear. Don't read too much into it, lol. I don't know if you're American or not, but in American culture, only the ring finger on the left hand has any significance. A ring on the middle finger means nothing, it's just a ring on a middle finger.

1|0
    0|0
  • It means I am engaged to my second cousin bill who has 5 wives in Russia so I have to wear my ring on the middle finger as a big F you to his wives. I know these ring things are so hard to figure out...

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing just fashion

0|1
    0|0
  • It means she's a vegan and likes to dress up as a dragon and watch "the scent of a women" right before she scuba dives. It's like a secret society traditional thing, well not so much now

0|1
    0|0
    • now that's what I'm talking about

• Probably just for fashion.

Or she's mad at her spouse lol

But probably more so for fashion.

I wear my rings on my middle finger all the time - but only because I like when things are centered. Rings look a little weird to me if their too far to the left or right on my finger.

Maybe she has a similar preference?

0|0
    0|0
  • it usually means I can only fit that ring on my middle finger. cause that's what I do... ...

0|1
    0|0
    • was that...supposed to be funny... :)

• Nothing, I wear rings on my thumb and index fingers, doesn't mean anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a ring. DOn't over react K?

ANyone wanna Chat? I'm so bored! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing? I have a ring on my middle finger; there's no real significance to why it's there.

1|0
    0|0
  • just for fashion

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there's any special meaning. You're reading too much into it. I wear this one ring I got in Hawaii on my middle finger because it fits best there. That's it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!