What is your favorite fashion brand and why?

What's your favorite brand/ designer? Explain why you like them :D

Mine is Chanel. I love their classic look as I am a very classic person in taste and style.

Whats yours? :)

Thank you everyone for your answers! I loved them, and many are very interesting! Just to clarify, the question includes some wishful thinking. I asked about the taste and what types of brand styles attract you, saying something about your choice of style in general. You don't have to actually buy that particular brand. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Italian designers in general, though my favorite brands are Enzoani, Pricilla of Boston, Jim Jhelm, and a few others. Haha these are bridal wear designers and that is what I want to do; design bridalwear but sadly the marriage rate is going down. Formal Wear is the next best thing.

What Guys Said 13

• Hard to say, really. As far as 'big brands', I wear a lot of Boss, but I also quite like Versace. However, there are a lot of smaller boutique brands that I mostly wear. Ralph Lauren has some nice stuff, but it doesn't seem to fit me terribly well, but I like the sort of stylish western type stuff.

• Yeah I know what you mean! I love a lot of vintage jewelry that I buy from small boutiques that I'm completely in love with! :D

• I have no time for meanignless materilastic brand name clothes. I am not a zombie who wears somehting to conform to society. My style is Hoodies, Jeans sometimes sweats, and my New Balance shoes and Ugg boots. I dress for comfort, not fashion, and wear what I like.

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and each side should respect the others and I respect yours. :)

• Carhartt. Decently thick canvas, good work clothes.

• very interesting! yes certain brands serve different needs and some are just specialized in one certain need, I love that. :D

• If I had unlimited funds, I'd be wearing mainly bespoke clothing from houses that specialize more on that side then ready to wear.

I don't think there's any brand that I'd wear super heavily, but there's certainly stuff I like by Rubinacci, Tom Ford, Brioni to name a few.

• dont have a fav. but Point Zero comes close

• For formal wear, Hugo Boss

For casual wear, Zara

For sportswear, Badboy

Because of the cut, design and fabric they use for those specific categories. Seem to fit my body best.

• You know your brands and tastes! I love how you categorized them too! :D

• I thought that the clothes were more important then which brand you would wear?

• The clothes are the brand you wear. Its trust in the quality and style you get from that brand.

• Rocawear!

Love there unique style and swagg..

• I don't think I have a favorite brand but I wear a lot of Boss, energie, fcuk, Parasuco

• @ update: Well I wear these brands BECAUSE of their style. I am always open to buy other brands that share the same style.

• Ralph Lauren

• Levi's

• Starter because of their Dri-Star wicking technology. That's how I row. :D

• Ah that's really cool! I love you're uniqueness as well, I love guys and girls who have their own style and like don't necessarily follow the crowd. :D

• Thanks. We are all unique though. :)

• Chanel was a Nazi spy. I don't like anyone who wears Chanel

• Lol why so anonymous? haha! I won't hate you no worries lol. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion :D

• Why thank you kind sir and to you too

What Girls Said 18

• dammit I hate being poor. thrift stores and target is what I can afford. My favorite used to be volcom, and other surf brands but now I like stuff more like raulph lauren, calvien klein, jackets and boots from rei(stuff made with nice materials) comfortable and good quality.. my style comes more from my accessories which is from local artists from festivals or antique shops or hand knit scarfs from etsy.com!:)

• +forever 21, urban outfitters, free people, lucky brand and Victoria's secret!

I wish I had $$$! lol

• Yah I love these too! My question is more of wishful thinking and taste kinda thing. Not necessarily what you actually do go out and buy. I'm interested in different peoples tastes :D

• free people

love their look

• I love Calvin Klein and Michael Kors. Both really classy designers.

• Fox. Because I like tshirts and jeans and hoodies, yep!

• i'm a big fan of urban outiftters and I love the brands they have: sparkle & fade, silence & noise, kimchi blue, pins and needles, ecote. ahh just so many! I love them :)

• Marchesa.

i remember seeing J.Lo in this dress on TV and I fell totally in love with it... it's so delicate-looking. and that neckline is just... x____x hahaha. Marchesa does a lot of grecian-style gowns, which I'm a huge fan of.

• I'm that type of girl where my closet is only Abercrombie&FItch and Hollister.. And then there's the Nike section. They are my 3 favorite stores to shop at !

• don't care for brands

• Ya the question was for those who do care, I wanna know what brands people prefer. But yeah, thanks :)

• It's such a waste of money spending money on fancy brand names. I agree with you. The most expensive brand name I wear is Aeropostale, it's the only brand name I wear also. I just buy regular clothes.

• Ya but what you're saying is very contradicting as aeropostale IS a brand and the only one you wear or not its still a brand you prefer and pay for.

• Forever 21 because the clothes are very affordable and tasteful at the same time.

• I'm a poster child for thrift stores, target, and shirt.woot.com

And sale racks everywhere.

I seldom to never am near name brand stores and outlets, so I simply don't own much by any of them. But I love my H&M dress. Love it. So. Much.

• Ah I love target! I always go out of there with high quality items for a very reasonable price, which is always good :D

• None.

I loath mainstream labels, they are not paying me to advertise for them.

• BUT if I was forced to chose I would have to pick Lucky 13, since their label is just the #13 which is my lucky number. But I am a broke college student so it doesn't matter anyways.

• Haha interesting observation. :) cool.

• Can't stand clothing with the brand name written all over it.

Well to be honest I used to like it.

In Grade 7.

• Burberry.

but I settle with Forever 21 cause I am poor. =D

• Haha I love both too! Ya my question includes wishful thinking, its more about the taste that I'm interested in from people ;D

• Juicy Couture, which you probably hate since you say you have a classic style. But I love the girlyness and how out there it is!

• Omg, you're good! haha. How did you figure out I don't like the brand :O haha. Yea, I don't like Juicy's clothes so much but yes you're right they have very girlie and glam stuff :D

• I LOVE BCBG!

• I love Louis Vuitton because everything is just darn cute and classy. As for shoes I love Christian Louboutin. Their shoes are super sexy and best known for the red soles.

• alexander mcqueen

• chanel! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• I don't even know that much about high end designers but I do like Chanel stuff because I like that it is classic.

In terms of stores, I love American Eagle jeans!

And I also like H&Ms style of clothing.

• Ya I love H&M too. They manage to make stylish clothes that are super comfy as well. The perfect combo! :D

• Yes and some of their stuff is very trendy/similar to designers.

• Its pretty direct knock offs, which is fine, they are rushing trendy stuff to market fast and cheap.