Do guys dislike ruler shaped girls and girls with no curves?

if you look at my pictures you'll see that I'm ruler shaped. I have no curves to my hips. all my friends are nice curvy hourglasses and I always feel less womanly than them because I don't have curves.

guys say they prefer womanly bodies and girls with curves, so I wonder if that means they dislike ruler shaped girls all together.

also don't think you have to say ruler shaped girls are hot or something just to make me feel better. I won't take offense if you say ruler shaped girls look like 10 year old boys. I hear it all the time. I want honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aaaaand here's where Mr. Blunt comes in to ruin EVERYONE'S day..

Bear in mind this is just MY opinion and I do not in any way speak for all men.

I like athletically built women and women with curves. Does that make you unattractive? No, not at all, not in the least. You look great. But there's a difference between *great* and *amazing*. And the only way a girl with your natural body type can cross that line (if you so choose to) is to add muscle definition to your body. Curvier girls can get away with not being toned and defined because of their natural shape. You, not so much. I've seen girls with your natural body shape working out at my gym and because of the results they get FROM working out at the gym, I would rate them an 11 out of 10.

That is my opinion.

What Guys Said 17

• You have a great body. You don't need huge curves to have a good body. I actually usually don't like the huge curves (at least as much as other guys)

• 0_0

You have nothing to worry about.

• It is not dislike!

We just don't feel attracted to them. It is bad but it is not like bad feelings. Just no feelings.

Besides, character means the most in the end.

• You're putting a bit too much thought into body shape...

Looking at your pictures (at your suggestion), you're a VERY attractive young lady. Last time I answered one of your questions you said you'd "totally go out with me", I damn near asked you out through a private message.

And so you know, I'm not trying to make you feel better, I won't answer a question to lie or just say nice things. I don't lie, it only complicates things.

• Just for the record guys usually say "We prefer curves". But we really look at your face and then move on to your body . Personally what makes girl really beautiful is her face .

Also looking at you pic I never noticed you being even the slightest of loosing you attractiveness because of your so called "ruler size body shape". Don't take things seriously when they say you arn't attractive. Some guy will like you for who you are and what you look like (and it won't be a homeless guy ! )

• Most guys like girls in general... everything else is just preference!

• You're pretty damn cute to be honest.

The lack of curves isn't a big deal at all. And you might just be a late bloomer?

• I definitely have to say I prefer "ruler-shaped" girls.

Not that girls with a bit of curves aren't attractive, but I just like the more petite, 'uh feminine look, you know!

I'm athletically, maybe a bit "ruler-shaped" myself, so this maybe another reason.

Simply one guys opinion though, don't take it as much more.

• You're not that bad of a ruler shape. Plus you have a really cute face, nice legs, and a nice stomach. lol So I would think guys are all over you.

• Oh yeah I meant add also that ruler-shaped girls don't look like 10 year old boys, what about looking like a model.

Models are ruler-shaped also, right?

• whats a ruler shape?

• Straight. Your hips and boobs aren't bigger than your midsection.

• No it's more like if you drew lines on the girls sides they'd be straight. It doesn't necessarily mean flat on the front and back.

• In all honesty I don't dislike them. I just don't find them attractive. I prefer curves myself. Wide hips

• You know, I've heard guys say that but yet they found me attractive/sexy.

• Everyones different. I'm pretty solid on this.There's just not much sexual attraction to skinny girls. I like a very feminine figure

• You're fine, trust me. No need to be insecure about your figure.

• I prefer curves, but "ruler girls" aren't a deal breaker. It just mean I won't be sexually attracted to said girl unless my drive/desire is medium-high.

• I actually like ruler shaped girls. I love a pretty face and nice eyes.. There is nothing wrong w/ being ruler shaped and No it does not make you less womanly.

• Your cute no doubt. I like curves though. your body is good. don't sweat it

• You looks beautiful. 100% honest.

What Girls Said 8

• What on EARTH are you talking about?! You have a rockin body, beautiful face, and a welcoming personality :) you've got plenty of curves!

• you've got a good body.

• as long as you're not obese guys will find your body attractive. so stop worrying about it!

• you have a great body,you have nothing to worry about.

• you look so good! you really shouldn't put too muh thought in this...just feel comfortable in your body...maybe you could do some exercices for your waist...but still, you're pretty!

• Here in LA it seems like a must - it's like the hourglass isn't liked :(

• I don't have an answer but I wondered the same thing. I have the same body shape :/

• Yeah curves are preferable but the bottom line is that thin and not curvy is much more preferable than fat or chubby even with curves, plus not all guys like them, so I wouldn't worry. P.s. I am not overweight but I have big t*ts and ass, they make it harder to find clothes that l look/fit right, and often guys just want to f*** you with a shape like that, you may be more blessed than you think!

• Amen to that they just want to f*** you! that's my dilemma too much dangerous curves! Everybody wishes they have something else!