Do girls actually stuff their bra? If you are a girl have you?

Have you ever stuffed your bra? And do girls actually do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i hope not, I already hate all that makeup sht they do

i once told a girl (who came up on me) I said " I can't see you, your makeup is blocking your face"

it didn't go half bad, I leveled the situation fast

What Guys Said 6

• My ex girlfriend used to used those bra inserts. This was for Halloween Party.

I had worn them for a Womanless Beauty Pageant. LOL

• i do that but with my pants!

• My wife sisters use to do that. When she was 14ish I think. She told me that. That's how I know.

• probably. I hope I never meet a girl like that..

• Yes, a girl I knew used to do that.

• I can see it now... the awkward moment when things get "heated" and the chick has to unstuff her bra with the dude right there. ouch...

What Girls Said 11

• Lol I've had like C cups since I was 12. No need to stuff. I started growing t*ts when I was like 9.

So the answer to that is no.

• I don't understand the point of stuffing bras. Why not just buy a push-up?

• lawl, I don't need too.. I'm stuffed enough

• Nope. Not sure if others do

• No! Never! I was a tom boy; I hated them when I first started to get mine. Hahaha.

• I don't stuff when going out, I wear these small foam pads in my bra that give a little extra everyday. I will stuff sometimes around my house just to see what I would look like with bigger boobs.

• lol nope

• No I haven't and I am sure girls with no boobs do that.

• yeah I used to do it when I was like 12-13 thank god I'm more developed now lol

• I did it when I was 13 because of poor self-image and my unawareness that there was something called a push-up bra.

• I know girls who do this. Either with socks, kleenex, toilet paper, etc. This one girl I knew would stuff her bra with kleenex and toilet paper all the time, and this one time during a water fight, someone decided to throw a water balloon at her. And next thing that happened was that the soggy toilet paper and kleenex came right out. Lol.

No I haven't stuffed my bra, because I'm happy with what I have. If I need a little oomph for a special occasion, I'll wear a pushup bra.