Do guys notice a girl who wears flowers in her hair?

I wear flowers in my hair. Do guys even notice? does it make a girl look prettier or more noticeable? thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do. For me I tend to notice a flower in someone's hair and depending on how colorful or interesting the flower is I may even comment to them, at the very least I will comment to someone that day about it. As long as they don't look like a hippy I think it's nice.

• Thanks, if you don't mind me asking, what sorts of flowers do you wear in your hair? (pictures are always a plus=P )

What Guys Said 6

• i really like the way it looks and when I have a party I actually give every girl a flower to put in their hair

• Yes, I LOVE a flower in a girl's hair. I don't exactly know why, but it's very attractive to me. The flower adds to her overall appeal. I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend who wore flowers in her hair at all...

• i notice, I'm that kind of guy that notices if you changed your hair in some way too

it depends on the girl if it looks good or not

• I notice, but only if I'm going to San Francisco. . .

• Yeah, if she pulls it off it looks pretty...

• Totally, I don't see that a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• I wear flowers in my hair all the time. I think they show my personality, truth be told. They're adorable, but only if oyu're in a fun setting. And yeah, it sounds like guys notice.

Wear whatever reflects your personality and fashion sense, and people will notice!

• thanks for your mature answer.

• it seems like something people would like,right? well WRONG,it's cute when you're 5,then it just becomes ''wtf is she trying to do? dumbass hipster/immature brat''

• it's just a flower, way to be judgemental

• gaaah you're an idiot,i'm just telling you the things I've heard guys say about girls with flowers in their hair,i've already explained that -.-''

• Well then those guys can have fun wtih the girls who are too mature for anything fun. I'll stick with guys who want me to express myself and aren't quite so uptight. I don't want to let men stifle my creativity.