Bleached hair turned pink...

I bleached my hair a few days ago and for some reason it turned pink, like there's pink streaks and blobs. I've bleached my hair before and nothing happened like this. And it was only a section of hair underneath that turned pink, I bleached part of my bangs and they turned out fine, it was just underneath...Why did this happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• More then likely it was a reaction with something that was in that part of your hair...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It could have been not enough peroxide in the bleach mix that you applied there or maybe you didn't apply enough to those areas since they are underneath and easy to neglect.

• did you start from the tips then to the scalp? because when I didn't do it that way my hair turned orange. Sometimes there isn't enough peroxide in the mix.

• I did this same thing to my brother hair. Some times this happens for over dying it. He freaked and I looked for help. Best thing to do is dye it blonde again or color it. Hopefully this helps other people. Good luck