Girls! Does a guy who wears running tights and a tight compression shirt look attractive when running outside?

When I jog in the winter, I only wear a pair of running tights and a compression mock shirt-- and running shoes of course. I am a slim, athletic, guy in his twenties.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care for it unless the guy is muscular but even then if he's wearing running tights (which are pretty much just spandex leggings) I'd rather him wear shorts...guys in leggings alone is just kinda weird. When I go running in the winter most of the guys I see are wearing sweats which I think looks better and less toolish.

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly I don't pay much attention to guys running and I'm sure a lot of girls are the same way. You're running and in your zone, not in the position for me to judge your looks.

• I don't really know what that looks like...but I'll say no girl eyes will complain about a running guy on the side of the road!

• No. Please don't. Compression shirts are fine, but not the tights--unless you have (long) shorts over them. If you're going to wear the tights, wear some shorts (below the knee) over them. But really, just wear some breathable sweats.

• haha yes its interesting to watch. makes me slow my car down to watch the show

• Thats what the serious runners wear. It also shows of your bum and legs, I like.

• not big on guys wearing tights but the compression shirt looks great.

• O he looks gay

• Not really I think it looks funny...i prefer a guy with a loose type of pants

• maybe to gay men.

• Depends on how much leg muscle you have. If you look like a gangly chicken then it's not cute. But I mean, if you have leg muscle or thick thighs, then yes, I think showing off a great leg with running tights is hot.

But the compression shirt will always look good. And especially if you have pec muscle to go with them, lol.

• Nah I don't want to see his bits bouncing... I'm more a fan of just sweats and a tshirt...or a shirt and shortss...

• Sorry no, I do not like to see guys junk bouncing around when they run...

What Guys Said 1

• 0|0