Would you give a girl your hoodie?

i was just curious. would you or have you ever given your hoodie to you girlfriend. say you two were alone at her or your house and she's a bit cold.

a) would you like it if she wears it.

b) and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would.

A; I'm fine with the fact that she wears it.

B; because she's my girlfriend & she's cold. Also her perfume body wash may be left on there. I'll get to smell her after she's gone.

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely. If she feels cold, then I want to help her by giving her something extra to wear. If my hoodie is the only thing available, then I would absolutely give it to her.

• yeah at my house ,I have plenty of clothes so I could just get another one lol.

why would she be cold in her own house ? I guess she has clothes of her own ha ha ?

I wouldn't mind giving it to her

why : because I don't really care lol

• ''why would she be cold in her own house ? I guess she has clothes of her own ha ha ? ''

Mhh, that's a point..

• lol. now that I think of it my question does sound a bit dumb... ah well I was bored. sue me :P

• we all have our dumb bored moments ^^

• A girlfriend or not, if she's cold and I know that I would see or again in some time so she can give it back, I would give it to her. Under the condition I'm wearing a shirt under it.

Its nothing I like, but I wouldn't like her to be cold o.o

• Yes, I always offer my jacket to any girl who's cold.

• i do this for girls even if they're not my gf's.

• gave one to my ex...she always wore it to bed and would tell me when she did...yea I liked it

What Girls Said 1

• My friends let me borrow their hoodies if I'm cold