How to get bleach out of dark grey sweats?

Does anybody know how to get bleach out of grey sweats?! I have a pair of abercrombie & fitch dark grey sweats and they have a bleach stain on the leg! Ahhhh help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't. Bleach is forever.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you can get rid of any bleach stains. Once its bleached its bleached. Maybe its possible to color it? But I doubt you could clor just part of it and get the tone right and everything. Can't be fixed.

What Girls Said 4

• un fixable. bleach isn't a stain it's removing the color all together. you'd have to put he color back it but it would be tough to match it.

• sorry, I think your f***ed

• Bleach isn't a stain.. it removes color.. so no you won't be able to get it out. Maybe go to a craft store and buy a material marker that's the same color ? I don't know what else to suggest.

• you could dye the pants to black or something. or color it in with marker. [: I don't think you can fix bleach though...