What do you think of gourmand fragrances?

"If you smell something that reminds you of food, chances are it is a gourmand scent: scents with “edible” or “dessert”-like qualities. These often contain notes like vanilla, tonka bean and coumarin."

They're usually sweet smelling, or smell like some type of food like cake or something.

Well I like gourmand perfume, what's your take?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it too.

I have strawberrie, vanilla and mango fragrances

And lotions that smell like cupcake...yummi*

What Guys Said 3

• lesbians.

• We talking body scents? candles? what?

• I thought gourmand meant "fatass" in French? That's what The Simpsons said.

What Girls Said 8

• If it is a cologne, I consider it something marketed to pre-adolescents, like lip balms that smell like sodas or my 11 year old daughter's Cotton Candy cologne.

If it is a bath product, I do enjoy philosophy's bath products like Birthday Cake but that scent has no staying power on my body, which is fine by me.

• I don't like them personally. I'd rather not smell like I just ate a ton of food lol.

• I'm a human, and I'd prefer to smell like one. Just smelling clean is fine for me. I don't need to smell like cake or some kind of fruit.

• I like them (except for the super sugary sweet ones like vanilla) but after maybe 30 minutes they make my head hurt and I want just go and take a shower.

• Yes...I like the smell of vanilla, mint, lemon, coconut, I know there isn't a perfume/cologne (or at least I don't think there is) but I love the smell of coffee

• I love them,especially if they have a malty scent.

• I like some of them...I love things with the fragrance of pear, vanilla and coconut..mmmmmmm

• I really only wear sweet or fruity scents ;D I love them! especially the harajuku lovers perfumes :3 they smell amazing! ;D