Fake eyelashes for a date - good idea or just leave them natural?

I have a first date lined up that I'm pretty excited about and was wondering if fake eyelashes actually freak guys out? I'm not planning on wearing the super fake ones that are so heavy the girl can't even blink but sometimes even the natural ones look a bit obvious so I just wasn't sure.

Girls, are there any brands that you can recommend? Also, is it OK to keep them on all night (overnight) or will that end up irritating my eyes badly the next morning?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to wear them try doing individual lashes and just putting them on the corner of your eyelashes :3 it will make them seem fuller and give a pretty winged effect ;D and they look natural so that's a plus :3 ELF do some good ones :3 (eyeslipsface.com)

What Guys Said 1

• Leave them natural. Most men can easily tell if a girl is wearing fake eyelashes, and that is a turn off.

What Girls Said 6

• Leave it out, definitely. Its okay to wear them going out to a club or party but for dinner and a first date you really want to tone it down and look natural. The last thing you want is to give off the impression that you're fake and high maintenance.

• I'm all about wearing what you want as long as you look neat.Contrary to popular belief on this website,i don't believe it's a turnoff as long as it doesn't look ridiculous or too overly done like cowlashes.I believe that as long as you look pulled together,and pretty,i don't think guys care that much if you are wearing a little extra lash.I mean really...who cares. I personally don't wear eyelashes all of the time,i just use tons of mascara if I'm going for that look,so...sorry I can't recommend a brand. And leaving them on for the next night...DONT do it.Thats just bad for YOUR actual eyelashes. I mean you could do it,but try not to.But then again,what do I know. I wear t-shirts, chains,and combat boots to first dates.You know why?Its because I honestly don't care.If he doesn't like me for me,we probably shouldn't be going out. Hmph. :)

• Leave them natural! a man on the first date does not want to see anything fake. they want to see the real beauty/

• It doesn't matter. You wouldn't be the first to wear false eye lashes. I think over the top heavy ones look bad so I'd aim for something a tad less noticeable

• horrible idea

• I would just use a good dramatic waterproof mascara