Will everyone think I'm a total slut for having this tattoo?

link

I really want to get this on my lower back. I think it's really pretty and sexy

Updates:
What about this? link

girl on left

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are really fine tattoos!

Get them - f*** what everyone else may think!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• There's a reason they call it a tramp stamp. Just saying

0|0
    2|0
  • NO TRAMP STAMP PLEASE! Almost every girl has one of those. You should get something done more unique than that and on a different part of your body. like a half sleeve. That's f***ing way cool to me. Remember a tattoo in that local is like printing a target on you lower back no matter what its of. Get my drift? Don't hate an honest opinion.

0|0
    0|1
  • In Holland we call it a slut-stamp, but if you want it for a good reason than people should respect that. Personaly I don't really like it, but that's just me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Trampstamps! If you want guys to take you seriously, hide it until much, much later.

0|0
    1|0
  • nothing wrong with those tats...

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. It's very cool and great art!

1|0
    0|0
  • no its a very nice tatoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • tramp stamp no thank you please

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, it's pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butterfly tattoos are to cliche and lame these days. Most people think they get tattoos to be unique and a non conformist but are really just conformists, following a trend of getting the same ideas of others which represent nothing to them.

0|0
    1|2

What Girls Said 10

• I love the first one. ANd I don't see the connection between a tattoo and being a slut

1|0
    0|0
  • No its cute and its butterfly so how would that make you a slut. Then again it kind of depends on where you put it.

1|0
    0|0
  • no not slutty, I don't find tattoos in general attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, you are't a toltal slut for liking/wanting/having that tattoo.

But many people will "assume" you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol at when you're 57, with 3 kids, and love handles.

2|1
    0|0
  • Butterfly tattoos are ugly and not unique.

1|1
    1|1
  • Kinda trashy iv sidnitnbefore andillmsay it again iv got brands pairings and tattoos but I'll never get a tramp stamp

0|0
    0|1
  • Go for a twat fairy while you're at it. xD

Who's going to see it? Unless, you go out with a low top or out to a beach..

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody has a butterfly tramp stamp. If that's what you want to do, go head. It's kind of pretty, but just know that it's not unique. A lot of people know not to judge someone by tattoos, but there are other people who hold stereotypes.

0|0
    0|1
    • A lot of people have tattoos like the second one too. Only get a tattoo there if it has true meaning to you.

• I just really like it and think it looks sexy. This would be my first and only tattoo

• Well it's your body. Do what you want. Just hope you don't regret it later.

• I've heard that only lesbians get butterfly tattoos. But what ever floats your boat.

2|1
    1|0