Thong, feels a bit strange?

When I first put on a thong, I put the strap on top of my crack. Then it works it way up to the anus. It feels a bit strange. Is this a normal experience?

or do you get used to the feeling of it resting on anus and you don't notice it. Just it does not feel too tight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure it's normal. Don't wear them, they're trashy.

What Guys Said 8

• oh yea.. happens every time I put on a thong. tickles so good!

• Resting and rubbing are two different things. If it is just resting then dont worry about it. Depends on the material and how much. Depends on the cut. But really you dont notice it if you have one that fits correctly and you are not thinking about it. Mentally you have to get over the idea. But just think about how your hip joints work. Without the material there there will be no bunching or restricting, no clumps of material in your crack making a wedgie. Thongs really are just the best underwear.

• Hahaha! Some girls only wear thongs and some like the granny panties. I think we know which one you are :D

• If you haven't worn them your whole life, you'll have some time to get used to them. But yes, that's normal

• It's normal. After a few days or a week you'll love them and not even realize you're wearing them.

• I wear thongs and they do that, all ya Gotta do is just pull it out of your ass and lower if a bit,.

• it probably looks sexy tho right? Xd

• Ugh Thongs suck /:

What Girls Said 6

• A good fitting thong should sit right in the crack. Not giving you constant wedgie. Nothing says classy like picking your thing out of your ***. I would suggest buying a bigger size or going for a more elastic material. Victoria's secret sells yoga thongs and they are the most comfortable ones I have owned so far. In fact I'm wearing one right now.

• Try a different brand of thongs or a bigger size and it may be more comfortable

• That's normal

• It's totally normal.

• Yeah it is supposed to do that.

• It's normal.