Do women like men who are bulky or lean?

Do Women like men who are bulky or lean? Which is better? Which would a woman fantasize being with?

• Lean
  • Bulky
  • Skinny
  • I look for inner qualities
  • Bacon with a side of Pudding!
So is thin really in?
I think some women like bulk ...

examples

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I usually go for the in between lean/bulky. I am really active so I'm fit but I have muscle, so I don't want to be the same size as him. I want him to be bigger/taller than me.

• Lean but muscled. I'm not a fan of bulky guys.

• Almost everything is fine as long as he's not too chubby. I would consider this link link (I know they're probably photoshopped but you get the idea) link I'm not sure if that's lean or bulky for you.

But honestly, as long as you're not too skinny, too fat or look like a bodybuilder you're still attractive

• I basically look like the first 2 links lol. It depends on how heavy I lift... But the body builder you probably hate are the ones on roids lol. They do it to win contest/money

• It is easy to get those type of bodies in the links lol. It is like salad and cardio lol.

• well most people have workout for the muscle and not everyone has that body type and I was refering to the first 2

• I prefer leaner not skinny or bulky. Sort of like a soccer player or swimmer.

• How about video game player? ohh yeahhhh! :-D

• not that aren't muscular to

• Well to me that is lean..many of them lift weight and maintain a decent muscle mass. A marathon runner is skinny. I guess it's how you perceive it .

@scar1 true.

• I tend to go for leaner guys as opposed to bulky. Basketball players are like the perfect body (*drool*). But right now I'm dating a guy who's bigger and I can't imagine cuddling with anyone smaller :)

• I prefer bulky.

I like my guys on the thick/"solid" side (best way I can describe it haha)

They make me feel safer and they can keep you warm :3 lol

• Bulky all the way for me!

• My boyfriend is a hardcore bodybuilder so I will go with Bulky. I LOVE muscles haha. Just looks and feels so nice. :)

• I love lean.My bf's lean and tight with a super bigd***.He's like a small powerful engine in bed + he moves really easily.I don like huge muscles because it's a whole load of work embracing them.

• I perfer lean I have never found huge muscles attractive as in wrestlers body builders it just looks unnatural. I like average, it could be just me but the guys I end up liking tend to be skinny

• Lean and toned is a favourite, but honestly, I have found guys attractive that went from skinny, to buff, to chubby. All depends on other qualities too (no, not necessarily all that "it's what inside that counts" business).

• I would personally like bulky men because they just seem hot to me but then I think that lean is good on some men also.

• In between. Though I would pick bulky and short over lean and short... I don't know why but for me, it is a huge turn on when a guys lean and tall ( over 5'11)

What Guys Said 3

• Personality and a good looking face wins. I've noticed no matter if I'm lean and in top shape or in bear mode carrying around some extra fat I still attract about the same amount and quality of girl.

• of course especially since at least where I live guys walking around half naked is completely unacceptable unless its a beach or something, so wouldn't know anyways

• lean & toned sir.

• i hope so since that what I want to work towards

• u should post the results of the poll and next you should include check answers if you can (which you could have)

• Easy really, just have to cut down on your weight & work more so with muscles.

• Yeah... Right now lean is winning lol.

• is lean supposed be skinny with muscle and skinny is skinny without muscular aka scrawny